[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Riiiight. Trump is draining the swamp. :rolleyes:

Only 3/4 of his cabinet bought their way in.

Didn't you just say even fox news was ragging on Trump? The system is trying to reject change. Okay, whatever you say.. they bought their way in.

It is going to change this time. The swamp is being drained.

holy shit.

the next video in the playlist is jake tapper opening it up with wolf blitzer "This press conference was a wildfire"..

I don't think the DNC / CNN understands how they are loosing grip on the reality that he is undermining their ability to inflict change.

justin farrell paul callhan kevin bonner are rats and are dead to me they play dirty tricks and secretive games to maintain power dynamics and manipulate. true bitch behaviour of pathetic cowardly liars.

only ppl i blame for shit anything, rest of ppl were "true villains" as the ppl in the movies call it

dont fukin pull IRA entrapment shit on random kids at school or friends

Didn't you just say even fox news was ragging on Trump? The system is trying to reject change. Okay, whatever you say.. they bought their way in.

It is going to change this time. The swamp is being drained.

thats-cute-youre-545cacfe52900.jpg

This isn't about immigration it is about people invading our country illegally

I disagree.

While I sympathize with your sentiment and it really does seem that way, it isnt a declaration of war from a Nation State.

The problem is our very own gvt -specifically, our politicians who are allowing them to 'invade' us with their craptastic domestic policies.

Think about it: shitbag politicians are basically offering the wealth of the US to anyone who can get over here. Since the rest of the world is ass compared to the US, wouldnt you want to haul ass here if you were in an undesirable position? "O man, if we get to the US we can have a better life with their social benefits."

Really what should be happening is that illegals should be rounded up and placed in the homes / properties of said politicians and other assholes out there in the streets protesting... without any gvt funding and out of their own pockets. Turn their personal homes into 'sanctuary cities'.

Let's see how long that shit lasts.

Back