my config

aDtjIi3.png

yeah most of these are old

also does anyone know when im echo'ing my pft in argh's im getting random numbers from 60-63 when I want it to be set to my ecuadorian ping 128

i dont know, the version that i got off groove's website looks like one of my old one's but definitely is changed a bit

i don't think that's whats going on though as far as a constantly changing pft to simulate 0 ping as it just sits at 61-63 and i have 100+ ping

also ya i know badass oobtile rite

someone help

I get a lot of shit for recommending terp n pft settings but here's what I would recommend.

$net::predictforwardtimemethod = 1;
$net::predictforwardtime = 147;
$net::interpolatetime = 68;

Using odd variables doesn't matter if you use method one. Method two is the finicky one. You'll want a higher terp so that ppl don't appear to jitter all over place, but not too high because it will give you false perception of trigger lag and you probably have enough of that anyways. Fuck non reg, you really want smoother moving targets/player objects. The pft here will make you projectiles appear more spot on. Especially disc. I think you'll like it there.

Secret. These are the settings I've been secretely giving to all those Brazilian players.

Tips; ignore the OCD and stop worrying about echoing your ping back or put response. And aim closer or like you're using 128 pft

shift i understand very, very well how interp and pft works

i want to know why it's not accepting the values that i enter into my config

Back