Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] The Anglers Thread
Page 11 of 16
TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
201 - 01-31-2017, 16:14
Fishing license renewal is coming up. Never did buy a new reel. Need to get on that

Sponsored Links
Travace
VeteranXV
Old
202 - 02-01-2017, 08:29
i usually get my California license on the first as nothing is pro rated so i feel like i get my money worth but i just got it last weekend.

i got a gift card for bass pro shops so i grabbed this as it was on sale ...

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
203 - 02-01-2017, 08:50
Largemouth Bass have been 'en fuego' here in Florida. My buddy and I caught 66 in two days on artificials, the largest being my friend's 7.5 pounder. Will be going to the Gulf Coast for SB weekend and 4 days of saltwater fishing. I expect to humiliate my buddies (as usual). I will also out-drink them.

Last edited by Thingfish; 03-29-2017 at 12:10..
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
204 - 02-01-2017, 09:09
legalize the drugs and regulate them this way when idiots clique up perhaps when the brain should be developing to illegal consume drugs and further **** up they brains it is even easier to point out they are stupid to do just to be popular ~

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
205 - 02-01-2017, 20:38
thats a hog right there.. well done.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
206 - 02-01-2017, 20:42
What part of Florida? I'm guessing South. They haven't really been biting at all the past week in Central. We've gone everywhere. Going to give in and try night crawlers tomorrow.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
207 - 02-01-2017, 22:31
thats not a hog thats a fish idiot

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
208 - 02-01-2017, 23:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siGBO4Nqqws

TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
209 - 02-02-2017, 02:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
i usually get my California license on the first as nothing is pro rated so i feel like i get my money worth but i just got it last weekend.

i got a gift card for bass pro shops so i grabbed this as it was on sale ...

I have a rotating spindel thingy that i keep my rods on. Actually thinking about throwing all that **** out and starting over. A lot of my rods and reels have sat in a shed for damn near a decade untouched and starting to succumb to dry rot and rust.

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
210 - 02-02-2017, 06:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
What part of Florida? I'm guessing South. They haven't really been biting at all the past week in Central. We've gone everywhere. Going to give in and try night crawlers tomorrow.
Orlando area. We fished ahead of a front moving in. Light rain and temps in the mid forties.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
211 - 02-02-2017, 08:52
had about a hour after work to fish.. got to my local lake... closed in prep for the kids derby this weekend... SOAB

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
212 - 02-07-2017, 16:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5baBnj7RE

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
213 - 02-07-2017, 17:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW_Dagger View Post
I have a rotating spindel thingy that i keep my rods on. Actually thinking about throwing all that **** out and starting over. A lot of my rods and reels have sat in a shed for damn near a decade untouched and starting to succumb to dry rot and rust.

Funny that - I just dragged out a load of 40+ year old rods and reels and cleaned them up to use for a laugh.

Particularly excited about the 60 year old Bakelite and stainless Alvey snapper winch that I will stick on an old school fibreglass boat rod. The Bakelite looks beautiful now it is all polished up, also old cork grips with a light sand and some oil and wax rubbed in are sensational

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
214 - 02-07-2017, 18:02
GAY aND? a PEDOPHILE???????????? %^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
215 - 03-08-2017, 08:32
been trying to stay away from the lakes where i have to deal with people and rangers and buying permits and yada yada to fish what i like to call "freedom fishing" around here in the San Diego County. So i been hitting the San Diego river. lake hodges overflow river and a secret little pond in Poway all looking for largemouth bass.

Del Dios Highway produced this little 2 and half pounder. i had to chop tule weeds to get to the water but on first cast i hit it.

this one i got from a pond in Poway. took me a couple hours of fishing here before she hit. she hit a mini jig on 4lb test and ran me into the weeds right away. i got it out but then it got stuck when she got to me. i was standing on a pallet on top of the tule weeds just to get close enough to the water. so it was a but tricky but i got her. 3lb... pic does not show it well but she had a nice fat belly on her for the size she was.

Last edited by Travace; 03-08-2017 at 08:37..
Gorlax
VeteranXX
Old
216 - 03-08-2017, 17:09
Gopro fishing ....

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
217 - 03-08-2017, 17:16
My reel died I thought the drag was set really low, but it was the gears slipping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx8KKNEnYlo

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
218 - 03-08-2017, 21:58
hey odio.... what is your PB for large mouth?

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
219 - 03-09-2017, 00:34
8lbs

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
220 - 03-17-2017, 22:31
Get this new lunkerhunt lure called link. Lunkerhunt - Premium Fishing Products so i went to throw it.. landed 2 bass. what always amazes me is how these bass will absolutely blitz things that are as long as itself.

Page 11 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] The Anglers Thread

Social Website Bullshit