treeb gittin b0rr asf tbh

i am not trying in cpma reflex and doing okay. im like 1/10 player on my try hard effort level right now

if they ever do arena league or ctf it wuld be fun to have a tribes team :-D

especially on the simpler maps like ctf-spider which doesnt need any fancy trick jumps

sry breh mun cannot help u rationalize ur inferiority lol dat on u ;)
da plite of a mad4bad gamer ^_^

this is the thread i come to when i get disgusted by gd and need a quality :king: thread

I've watched him play several times and you noobs confuse flagpoint with happy flag and its really sad.

Not to mention the server doesn't even allow happyflag or t2flags.

did you even think for a moment that if you played something long enough you'll develop skills?

shift are you serious? where have you been? mun has been known to use happyflag since ever since, been caught, kicked, banned, admitted to using it, posts his screenshots with it etc all that multiple times

he doesnt denie it himself, he dont give a fuck and for some reason thinks it doesnt give him an advantage. kicked/banned? no problem just vpn spanks all day

and yes you can use happyflag on the server, even if it was blocked it doesnt take much to get some kind of bypass

just watch him in obs its painfully obvious every time

if mun loses a map with happyflag he must really be bad @ tribe

he really funny guy tho i must give him that

well I take vamps word for it. I've only watched him a handful of times and the flag is usually in plain sight anyway.

Never knew he openly admitted to using it.

Do mini happy flags count too? Like the small normal flag sized ones? I personally think so but apparently some people actually use it.

Back