[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Again you're completely missing the point and misconstruing context. It's not about whether 3 million voted, or whether it was only 10,000. It's about that they can, and there's nothing preventing them from doing so.

What is preventing you from killing someone? There is no ID required before murder.

There's also millions of cases of ID theft a year in the US. So do we put up retinal scanners at the voting booths? DNA tests?

Like I said... red herring.

How many cases of simple error are there vs fraud?

Also I'll try to keep my posts to under 140 characters as I know any more are difficult for Trumpers to follow (it is also hilarious to see that he still can't handle long posts gracefully on twitter too).

Where do you draw the line on structural barriers to illegal behavior?

Where is a law not enough to prevent illegal behavior?

well if citizens were allowed 1 murder per year as part of the constitution then I'd say your example makes sense and that should be the case, cant have people out there murdering 5 or 6 people per year

but your example makes literally zero sense

You guys are pretty retarded with your arguments. It's almost like you can't conceive a rational response.

i̡̛̖̼̺͕̘͓͂̒̈̎̂ͤ̽̂̎̂͐̽̚͢s̷̢̛͈̳̯̣̦̲̜̬̬̤̭̣̘̎̈̽ͩͤ̽ͦ̎͗ͭ ̵̷̨̗͇͙͕̟̝̘̥̈͛͌̍̓̓ͯ̈̋̃̅̍̍̚͡͠t̊̀͆ͧͭ̏͜҉̶̳͍̰̲͚̖̹̞̞̖̤̯̪̹͕͟ͅḣ̸͖̮͔̘̹̫̼̹͍̹͇̰͕̟͍͔̺̥̓̀ͫ̅̓̈́̇̾̑͑̒ͧ͑ͯͦ̚̚͢͝ͅį̢̡̛̰̦̯̪̩̲͇̤̭͉͖̩̫ͬ̄ͬ͗̎ͬ̉ͣ̽͐̓̏ͥ̔̂̒̇ͥ̾͞s̸̸̡̥̭͎̪̟̙̪̪̪̜̻ͣ͌̐̎̃͊̒͂̊ͩ̇̀͋ͤ̋̀̈̅̀ ̸̸̡̹̠̘͚͈̞̞̮̣̣̭͉̉̋̆͆͐̏ͪ̏͊͛ͯ̋͗͠r̼̣̘̞̟͙̦̫̤̲̼̺̱̻̹͉̪ͫ͗̌̽̈́͛̒ͤ̿̕͢͡͡ͅe̐ͨ͗ͭ͌͒̏̔̏ͧ̋̾͑̒̔̀̚͏̴҉̲̮͕̘̱̫̼͡a̷̢̛ͧ̊̔ͤ̑̍̐̅ͩͫ̔̋͐ͥ͋̐̒ͯ҉̗̥͚͍̰̱̮̥̱̜͓̜ͅl̩͍̼̓̅͊̏̅͋̽̓́̇ͦ̒ͦͭ͗͋͢ ̸̨͉̱̤̱̥̱̱͉̦̱͔ͩ̏̄͒̔͊̀͒̓̚͠ḻ̴̶̵̵̱̗͙̲̩̩̣̻͉̰̟̑ͮͩͭͅį͕̭͓͈̺̜̰͓̪̣͍ͣ̒ͤ̽ͦ̋͠f̞͈͙̗͎̝̜͍̬̭̼͉̣͖̝̣̬̺̮͒͛ͫͯͦ͑̇͒̚͘͠͠e̡̛̘͚̬͉̥̝̻͇̣͔̤͕͚̫̙̝̥̬̽͊ͣͤ̅ͮ̋ͬͤͫ͗̿̓̍͋ͭ͞
̸͓̫̬̪̳̭͉͈̯̖̖̼̻͕̑̂͋̋͋ͨ͆̐ͦ͂ͬͬ̀̀͢i̸̸̸̼̲̻̳̞̯̻̰̳ͭ͋ͣ̿ͤ̀̽͆͌ͦ̋͂͒ͣ̌͋͜s̸̡̢̤͇̳̯͙̥̘̜̒̍̅̊ ̴̜̝̬͎͕̳͈͇̙̫̭̱͉͎ͩ͐ͨ̿͋ͮ̊͗̀͟ţ̩̳͚͍̟̣͎̦̝̼̙̮̗̣̱̖̜̘̅ͥ̋͒̅͐ͨ̄͑́̏̀ͫͣ́̓͢ͅh̵̢̛̝̟̠̩͈̥̻̪͍̹̘͚͍̞͇̘͗ͦͥ͌͑̆̓ͬ̈ͦ͐͛ͮi̧͙̻̺̻̥͐͐̾͑̎̓͘s̷̭̻͓̹̰̥͗͊̅̍̆̊ͤ̚̕͘͢͟ ͛ͧ̔̀҉̶̷̨̲̺̠͎̝͈͙j̶̷̫̬͈̯̠̝̜̙͉̼̺̻͔̬͇̜̱͈͗͗ͬ̈̋̎ͧ́̂̊̚u̧̡͈͈̫̺̖̗̙̞̩̟͓͎̗̅͗̽͑̒ͩ̔̑̀s̤̩̤͇̖̬̠͌͗̍ͦͨ͌́̄̿̿́̚ͅẗ̜͉͎̬̞͈̰̰͚̩̱̫́̆ͭͤͫ̋̆̓̅ͪ̈͐̍͐́ ̮͓̩͈̣͔̠̮̜̺̰̱́ͫ̈́̎̆ͬ́͜͞͡ͅf̸̷̜̦͓̺͈͈̦͔͕̠͉͇̰̿̐͒̏́̒̆̾̐̀̚͘a̴̼̠̬̤͎͍̘͕͉͐ͮ̽̿̅ͣ̍ͬ̑̓̎͊̐̀̇ͭ̒͗̈͠͞ͅnͧͫ̏̀҉̡̩̞̜͙̪͇̥̫̮tͮ̆͒ͫ͝͏̯͎̤͕̝̙̳̫̖͕͍͉̘̰̕a̧̢͖͚̫̮͖͈̼̯̤̪͈̠͕ͯ̍̓͛͊͞sͧ̈̈͆̍ͥ̋ͪ͋̃͋̐̏͒̃́ͫ͑̚͡͏͙̣̤̬̹̝̀͞ý̶̷̮̞̮̭̹͕͔̩̺̙̻͕̰̜͎̹̱ͬ͐̅̓͂̌̓͂͟͞
̴̛̐ͦ̓ͥ̄̀̓̐ͧ͞҉̰͓͙̠̳̼̞͕͙̙̞̖͈̝̘c̵̡̨̘͈̱͚̜͎̞̫̟̤̖̟̜͆̋ͤ͂̋̾̍̔ͤ̉̋̄̀͞ͅa̶̬̮̝͙̫͚̱̺̝̬͉̬͇͕̝̥̭͗̒͊ͬ̈͊ͤ̊͛͋͗ͣ̋ͯ͐͑u̶̶̡̖̘͈̻̰̻͔̬͕̻̹͔̯̓́ͣ̀ͨ͐͌̔ͬ̅ͭͫͬ̇͟͠g̸̶̦̩̪͔̲̫̽̒ͧ̅̈̔ͣ͝͝h̽͐̎̾̀̆ͧͥ̎̽̀̚͏͏̡͎͔̩̻̘͔̣̮̪̹̻͟͝tͤ̐͋̂̾́ͤͫ̐̒͌̚͏̟̙̜̙̤̤̖͎̪͔̖̜͉̮͔͙͙͟͞ ̒̂̃̑̌ͬͨ̉͌͜͏̞̳̖͍̦ī̷̯͉̗̣̻̙͖͖͆ͤ̋̚͟͜͜ͅn̴̼̟̖͖͎̂̑̇͒ͮͭ̇͟͜ ̴͕̲̯̭̜͈̳͇͚͈̘̭̿̍̍͋̆̏ͣ̓̎́ͅͅa̡̛̲̗̦̳͓̠͎̙͈͈̮͉͎͛͗̇ͨ̑ ̸̰̱͎͔͚̟̤͈̄ͨ̇͊̑̏ͦͮͯ́ͅl̘̙͖̲̗͕̟̩̓̈́̾̽ͭͥ͆̾̑́̿̾̈́̌ͮ̀̚͜͢ͅa̵̟͚̱̻̥͎̖̬͖͕̗͕͙̲͈͉̘̪͐̊͐͊ͯ̋͊͋͗̾̐̾̅̈́ͤ̓̀̕n̡̨̝͕̜̙̟̮͇̮̼̪̯͕̩̣͖͈͚͂̐ͭ͆̒̄̊ͯ̎ͮ͗͛ͨ́͠͞d̵̙͙͍̠̪̠̼͎̫̖̙͍̙̻̫͓̳ͮ́ͦ̾̅ͫ̄͒͋̿́ͯ̀͢͟͡ş̼̜̯͙̪͉̩̳̯̹̣͙͚̩͙ͥͯ͂̏͊̈͒͌̌ͦ͢͜͡͡l̷̡̓̌ͭͫ̄̿͊̃́̚͢͏̹̬͎͔͙̯͕̣̼͎͙͚̺̦͈͔ͅi̶̧̨̭͕̠̻̦͔̤̣̮̊ͤ̏͑͒ͤ͞ḑ̧̝͔̯̖͙̦͔͓̯͍ͧ͗̏ͦͯͧͪͯ̀ͅę̗̟͉̞̞̙̫͇̜̹̼̯̳͎̯́ͭͭ͆̐͋̓͐̅̕ͅͅ
̆̿̎ͫ̐ͧ͆̏ͩ͐̍҉̹̣̠̗̰͕̻͉̼̪͍͚͙̩̀ͅn̶̏̒ͩ̒̿̍̿̓̒ͦ̀ͯͭ̉̎̈́͛͏̙͉̪ó͙͉̖̦͉̯̙͉̥͕̤͇͒̾ͭ̈́̑́ͣ́̂ͬ̏̓̇͆͛́͡͡͡ͅ ̶̢̩̯̟͙̗͍͊͆ͣ̂́ͤ̃͂̍ͦ́ė̶̸̜̠͚̦͚̟̪̭̟̗̻̙͚̔ͯ̂͐̿̂̌͋ͮ̓ͦͅs̴̛̘̭͓͇̥̮̫͙͕͇̳̗͙̟̲̭ͤ̾̑͑ͪ̏͌̆͂ͦͥ̐ͩ͌ͪͩ̏̀c̸̈́ͫ̇̐͒̒ͥͤͯ͜͡҉̧͈̖̜̦͉̗̭̘̜̲ą̮͇̻͙͍̣̱̲̞̳̱͇͙̗̭̍̍ͪͩ̆ͮ̏͋̆̅̉̽̎ͬ̀ͣ̑̀͞p̷̢̫͖̥͔̲̟͔͈͚̳͋͆ͦ̑ͨ̂͋ͮ̍̾́͝ͅe̴̢̲̰̬͎̝̰̞̩ͨ̑ͭ͆͐̑ͤͬ͐̃̄ͪͦ͂͊̈̓ͮ̀ͅ ̡̱̝̹̣̥̭̺͉̝͎̙̱̖̭͗̂͗ͮ̄ͦ͑ͨ̋ͥͤ̄̇̐͂͊͘͠ͅf̔͗̆͑ͨ̒̄͒͒̃͐͐̉ͥ̿̍͏̴̦̯̰͔̺͕͎̺̞͚̝͍̹̳̤̟r̢̨̙͓̥̜̼̙̩̳̣͈͓̖̞̝̺̺̟̻̰ͮ͂͆̾̒͛̀̚ơ͔̻͍͎͎͈͖̪̥̤̲͙̬͓̊̊̋̐̇̐̈́ͯ͆ͣ͒̔̈́̚ͅm͔̗̟͙̣͉̖͉̤̣̐͊̐ͭ̉̏͋͛̌ͦ̔̓ͦ̿̀̕ ̡̫̖͎͍̮̻̝̘͚͙͉ͮ̅ͪ̃̔̏̎͆̌ͯ̅̉̊̎͊͒̃̒̕ř̴̛̰̺͕̩̱̪͍͐͋ͯ̀̃̾͋̒́e̴̮̜̫̭̹͔̪̥̗̫͑͌̓͐́̌ͥ̅̔̓ͅą̸̢̢̩̝͎͎̗͒ͪ̏̋ͧ̔̈́̒͗ͩͫ͊́ͫ̋̕ͅl̷̫̲̞̣̳̏ͩͦ̀̀̇̊̈̈́͊͐ͦ̓̋ͣͨ͗́͜ĩ̘̪̞͚͖̍̉̈́ͩ̀͞͠͠t̸̵̖̭̤̗̺̻̦̦̔ͬ́̃̓̀́y̧̛̼͔͔̯̦͍̟̺̩̫̪̺̯̝ͧͧ̀̈̋̈̌̓̓͆͛ͧ̃̈́̄͋͑̓͝͠ͅ

yea sure let's get retarded

people can legally murder other people if they have the right credentials

our cops and military do it all of the time

Show me an example where a Republican crackdown on voter fraud has had positive results?

This is where your own intellectual dishonesty begins to show.

Postive for whom. Our Republic? Democratic representation in voting? Or Democrats and illegals getting their way, their own desires, above and beyond that of even natural citizens

I mean the left talks a good game about voter disenfranchisement of the poor and downtrodden

but when you really listen to there reasoning, not rhetoric, it completely falls apart as pseudo racist talking points being spewed and regurgitated by kids in poli sci 101 classes.

Back