[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The wonderful inclusive tolerance of the left. You really don't see the 'evil right wing low IQ morons' doing this shit. I hope these sort of people get rounded up and charged with just being fuckwads.

Do these people actually stop and think for half a second that they are actually trying to put shit on the (soon to be) President of The frigging United States.

Probably not a good idea tbh

Alright - I'm out.

You guys are spoon fed bullshit, none of which is going to happen, and considering he's already going back on half of his major campaign promises, and lies 77% of the time as it is, nothing will change.

Whatever.

(last thing: tele - because his economic policies are BATSHIT INSANE, and everyone who read them/listened to professionals knows it)

translated: alright guys sorry imma massive fucking low iq pussy i will leave now bye

A
(last thing: tele - because his economic policies are BATSHIT INSANE, and everyone who read them/listened to professionals knows it)

trickle.jpg

Wow, Rooster128 is agreeing with another progressive shitbag, along with Harbinger, another progressive shitbag.

Shocking! They must both be super critical thinkers who are average people that are centrists or something.

Don't you always give people shit for assuming your politics? Your depth of rage knows no bounds.

Don't you always give people shit for assuming your politics? Your depth of rage knows no bounds.
Yea, progressives that think all conservatives are neo-cons. It's a fairly stupid assumption to make.

As for you, you have a mouth and have used it. I don't need to make assumptions.

You have never been nor will you ever be capable of critical thinking and introspective thought. It's simply not possible. Can you at least grasp that? Or is that part of your brain non-functioning as well?

You and your kin are too fucking stupid to know you are too fucking stupid. Repeat that sentence in your head over and over and maybe it will sink in. Even a literal retard could understand that concept. Nothing I say or do will ever reach you. You're already so far out that actual Communists are shocked.

meanwhile Validuz posts shit like this.

I don't even need to say anything.

You should help the CAH team dig that holiday hole pal, you do a great job at digging holes!

The wonderful inclusive tolerance of the left. You really don't see the 'evil right wing low IQ morons' doing this shit. I hope these sort of people get rounded up and charged with just being fuckwads.

Do these people actually stop and think for half a second that they are actually trying to put shit on the (soon to be) President of The frigging United States.

Probably not a good idea tbh

Do you understand what a straw man argument is?

Just because David Duke endorses Trump, it doesn't make Trump racist or anything else.

On the same note, the actions of some whiners on the left does not invalidate every criticism of Trump.

has David Duke ever endorsed the democrat candidate?

no?

o, only the republican? hmmm.... seems like denouncing David Duke's endorsement is a presidential tradition.

Back