Page 34 of 8750
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
661 - 11-21-2016, 19:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post
That over 40% of Americans have something that constitutes some sort of pre-existing condition, and that over 130 million Americans live with treatable chronic aliments.

Keep reaching.
It's actually about 45%, and almost all related directly to obesity. If you think it's reasonable that half the country has to pay absurdly high premiums because of poor choices made by others who don't wish a negative cost affiliated with them, I doubt I could say much to convince you otherwise. Rewarding people for their bad behavior is stupid. Poor diet, lack of exercise, and smoking are the three top sources of chronic illness, and yet we make no effort to reduce them, we demand healthy people to pay unreasonable sums so that tubbos can sit in front of a TV eating cheeseburgers, smoking a pack of camel lights and complaining that their preexisting condition shouldn't preclude them from getting health coverage.

I'd tell them to keep reaching, but that would require them to be physically active.

Sponsored Links
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
662 - 11-21-2016, 19:40
Fat people aren't people

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
663 - 11-21-2016, 19:44
fat people should have to pay more taxes.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
664 - 11-21-2016, 19:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Fat people aren't people
Sure they are, they're just people who demand other people take responsibility for them and their choices. If you have an obesity related illness, that should be the first sign that it's time to lose some weight. A reasonable person would not say that doubling everyone's premiums so you don't have to lose weight is an acceptable position.

Rooster128
VeteranXV
Old
665 - 11-21-2016, 19:53
Trump Names Two Opponents of Net Neutrality to Oversee FCC Transition Team

seriously...

Also seriously we pay too much for our healtcare in general- and did before Obamacare too. The culprits, as I could go on saying for millenia, are not the lazy fat ****s (how could they? no motivation lol) - it's the rich people on top pulling the levers and ****.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
666 - 11-21-2016, 19:56
Obamacare is actual awful

Everything about it is ****ing retarded

Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
667 - 11-21-2016, 20:40
lol @ the wall

dont they already have tunnels

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
668 - 11-21-2016, 21:23
Lord Trump has made a statement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xX_KaStFT8

The bit about removing 2 old regs for any 1 new reg on the table :dap imp:

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
669 - 11-21-2016, 21:24
i was on obamacare when i was unemployed for 6 months. they sent a ****ing encyclopedia of insurance legalese and filled my mailbox up with stupid reminders that didn't make any sense. I quit paying after the 2nd month. broken, stupid, retard system that deserves to die.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
670 - 11-21-2016, 21:49
Kanye on psychiatric watch, apparently hasn't slept for days

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
671 - 11-21-2016, 21:52
kayne thought he had Trump energy

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
672 - 11-21-2016, 22:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post

O man, I can't wait to see all the salt when this gets started IF it's true.
just build the goddam wall

Last edited by ArakAtak; 11-21-2016 at 22:10..
bam
VeteranXV
Old
673 - 11-21-2016, 22:23
Donald Trump | New York Post

Quote:
***8220;It was like a f***8211;ing firing squad,***8221; one source said of the encounter.

***8220;Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ***8216;I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed,***8217; ***8221; the source said.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
674 - 11-21-2016, 22:28
Quote:
A man walked up to the White House and asked a security guard this question .. Can I see President Obama?? The security Guard said OBAMA is not President anymore..,, The same man came up to the White House and asked the same question 6 times... Finally the Security Guard says "I have giving you the same answer every time why do you keep asking me? The Man said,,, Because I like your answer.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
675 - 11-21-2016, 22:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Kanye on psychiatric watch, apparently hasn't slept for days
Making music great again!

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
676 - 11-21-2016, 22:53

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
677 - 11-21-2016, 22:56
Trump is going to do well, he has the demeanor and honestly looks the part.

A year from now once all the LGBTs and minorities realize they aren't in internment camps maybe we can move on as a country and people will start to ignore the MSM.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
678 - 11-21-2016, 22:59
Gays are dealing with the fact that no one gives a **** about the fact that they are gay. Seriously - no one cares.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
679 - 11-21-2016, 23:01
mike pence cares about the gays and abortions more than anything

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
680 - 11-21-2016, 23:09
Mike Pence went to a Broadway show and chatted with gays. Also - gay men can't have abortions. Lesbos don't usually have abortions either.

Page 34 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot