This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 1190 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 1190 of 1252
absent
VeteranXX
Old
23781 - 11-10-2016, 14:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnPyro View Post
and the ***** acknowledges he's wrong

Paul Krugman on Twitter:
Jews never admit to being wrong. He's a jew and Trump represents White people voting for their racial self-interest.

Sponsored Links
Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
23782 - 11-10-2016, 14:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NLVvZcT1Ao

jfc

absent
VeteranXX
Old
23783 - 11-10-2016, 14:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
so when the house and Senate cock block trump the next 4 yrs will America be great ?
They're all going to bend the knee insidious DOH I mean valcom DOH I mean "blacks people".

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
23784 - 11-10-2016, 14:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lucius View Post
Just wanted to say, I voted for Trump, and this is basically one of the only places I can say that and not be hated for it. I wasn't prepared for him to win, but I really really do enjoy the meltdown reactions.
Yeah I defend Trump to my friends and coworkers but I wont tell them I voted for him.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
23785 - 11-10-2016, 14:28
Blackpeople so mad that his safe space is being invaded.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
23786 - 11-10-2016, 14:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
When it comes to the needs of this country, and it has a lot of needs and having experience in economic issues, both local and abroad, is probably the single most important issue our country faces right now.

I know companies and corporations are often touted as the devil, but those things that affect all those 'horrible' corporations are the same things that affect small business owners. I don't think it's ever been more difficult in the land of the free, to start their own business and have it be successful under the thumb of a group of people that think that they're inherently evil, and then crush them under the weight of untenable taxes and regulation.

The left wants everyone to agree with them. It's easy to fling words when your actions have no meaning. It's easy to accept someone else's money and reap the rewards of hard work when you've never contributed to the seemingly endless fount of resources you drink from, there's no shortage of people ready to tell others how to think or how to feel about something, as long as you agree with them.

Democrats have brainwashed an entire generation into thinking that it's healthy and good and morally just to tear down an entire civilization so that the state could come in and fill the roll of fathers, fill the roll of the provider, fill the roll of nanny.

Children have to grow up at some point and realize that they're going to either succeed by their own merits, or fail at the own merits. Maybe if instead of getting their Bachelor's in Lesbian Dance they'll realize that they should be taking taking up a skill set that actually helps them in the private sector.
Excellent post that sums it up perfectly.

+rep

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
23787 - 11-10-2016, 14:29
I'm not a huge Obama fan but you have to admit that guy is a funny mother****er. Watch his last speech at the media conference for validation. Entering to "You're gonna miss me when I'm gone" was golden. I liked to think if I was a politician I'd pull that kind of ****, then I realize the moment I went public they'd bring up this website and I'd be a pariah.

I'm still considering going for local government, though. I'm the leader people deserve.

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
23788 - 11-10-2016, 14:31
Quote:
so when the house and Senate cock block trump the next 4 yrs will America be great ?
Everyone will be too busy using the IRS to go after Buffet, Soros et al because it's ok to do that now.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
23789 - 11-10-2016, 14:32
Democrats could go for the Republican's 60 votes rule, but I doubt they have the desire to actually be obstructionist. They'd rather complain about it and go with the flow.

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
23790 - 11-10-2016, 14:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
I'm still considering going for local government, though. I'm the leader people deserve.
Delete all your emails first and shut this place down

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
23791 - 11-10-2016, 14:34
ok two very autistic posts from absent and flash ayyyyy

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
23792 - 11-10-2016, 14:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
Delete all your emails first and shut this place down
And make sure to wipe the server with a cloth.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
23793 - 11-10-2016, 14:38
Dude is raging over the loss

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
23794 - 11-10-2016, 14:40
i asked a genuine question, the gop doesnt support trump

and i get this canned response

i didn't vote so i have really no right to ***** about either result

but lets not stop that from you making **** posts

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
23795 - 11-10-2016, 14:44
Quote:
President-elect Clinton continued to push for an issues-based compaign even as a handful of Trumps most deplorable supporters, seeing the wide margin Clinton held among female voters, called to repeal the 19th amendment. On election day, Americans across the country roundly rejected the kind of fear and hate-based conservatism peddled by Donald Trump and elected the first woman in US history to the presidency.

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
23796 - 11-10-2016, 14:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnPyro View Post
and the ***** acknowledges he's wrong

Paul Krugman on Twitter:
His Twatter is comedy gold

Last edited by Buk Naked; 11-10-2016 at 14:47..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
23797 - 11-10-2016, 14:47
Quote:
i asked a genuine question, the gop doesnt support trump

and i get this canned response

i didn't vote so i have really no right to ***** about either result

but lets not stop that from you making **** posts
true, the GOP doesn't support trump on all issues, but they do support him on a lot of anti-obama issues, like repealing and replacing obamacare. so that's good.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23798 - 11-10-2016, 15:07
Don't think we have Imgur embedding allowed...

Edit: NOPE

Link: Next day.. - GIF on Imgur

Last edited by Data; 11-10-2016 at 15:12..
phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
23799 - 11-10-2016, 15:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
true, the GOP doesn't support trump on all issues, but they do support him on a lot of anti-obama issues, like repealing and replacing obamacare. so that's good.
Repealing Obamacare isn't going to happen any time soon, and may never happen. What Trump may do is gut funding to smaller parts of it over time at the risk of his constituents slowly losing coverages, or make dozens of smaller legislative changes to form the ACA to fit his narrative.

There aren't enough red seats in the Senate to repeal it.

Page 1190 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie