FBI reopening investigation of Hillary Clinton email server

Why exactly does cockboy Weiner have 650,000 emails saved anyway? I don't understand.

incompetence/laziness.

if you're using an email program, and it's constantly fetching/syncing, and you have no auto archive/deletion settings it's just going to keep syncing data. if you have the disk space to store it all you're just going to end up storing it all.

Why exactly does cockboy Weiner have 650,000 emails saved anyway? I don't understand.

It's a lot of work sending out all those dick pix, purely a numbers game.

Eventually you're bound to get a response from those dating sites with fake ads where one of them is a real person.

I've seen at least two sources claiming the emails were in a folder called "life insurance", which would almost make sense given the tendency of people close to the Clintons to die under mysterious circumstances. If it's true, makes you wonder if it was Weiner or Abedin who needed the "life insurance"...

I've seen at least two sources claiming the emails were in a folder called "life insurance", which would almost make sense given the tendency of people close to the Clintons to die under mysterious circumstances. If it's true, makes you wonder if it was Weiner or Abedin who needed the "life insurance"...

LOL

I know I will be borrowing that hilarious line at some point in the near future

EGaNuT.jpg

How long has all this email shit been going on and I've yet to see anyone anywhere post a single one where she's doing anything illegal. The FBI cleared her, and they seem to have a major hardon for giving her a hard time, so I'm sure they would've busted her if there was even the tiniest thing to do it with. I guess it's ok to convict her just based on accusations though, huh?

Good thing Trump didn't threaten to rape anyone via email and then send it through a private server or OH BOY HE'D REALLY BE IN TROUBLE. Doing it face to face is totally cool though amirite

How long has all this email shit been going on and I've yet to see anyone anywhere post a single one where she's doing anything illegal. The FBI cleared her, and they seem to have a major hardon for giving her a hard time, so I'm sure they would've busted her if there was even the tiniest thing to do it with. I guess it's ok to convict her just based on accusations though, huh?

Good thing Trump didn't threaten to rape anyone via email and then send it through a private server or OH BOY HE'D REALLY BE IN TROUBLE. Doing it face to face is totally cool though amirite

Gross negligence with classified information and lying to the FBI during an investigation. The FBI "cleared her" because it is corrupt and the DOJ has stonewalled the investigation every step of the way. What you're seeing now is lower ranking FBI agents revolting.

And this isn't just the e-mails, there's also an investigation into the Clinton Foundation, which if you knew anything other than what HuffingtonPost and Politico have been feeding you, you would know that it's a huge front for the Clintons to enrich themselves and their friends by selling favors to foreign governments.

your federal government is about to start a civil war. i hope liberals and millenials are prepared for this

No need for preparation. Just draft liberals/millennials and then have them walk thru mine fields. That way they can finally be of some real use to humanity. One country used monkey's for that but monkeys are smarter than liberals/millennials. :shrug:

f521d5b098fea404b6cd8bbeb2ed0638.jpg

Last edited:
Back