1.11 config

Xml V2.0

Veteran XV
Anyone have a fully patched and updated 1.11 config that will run on windows 10? Preferably stripped, but if it's presto based that's ok to. I keep getting kicked out of Arghs with 1.4.

what message are you getting when you get booted from arghs? theres no problem running 1.4 there so its a different issue if youre dropping

make sure any mem.dll or radahlp.dll are removed from the configuration before running the x64 version.

Done. Still no go.

what message are you getting when you get booted from arghs? theres no problem running 1.4 there so its a different issue if youre dropping

I just get a windows message saying this program stopped working. It happens at map change. I'll try another 1.4 config.

x64 Tribes is OpenGL only - no software mode or glide. on one win10 test box the x64 tribes crashed because there was no intel graphics driver installed by win10. instead some microsoft svga driver was chosen. after installing the intel graphics driver (which also installed opengl) it worked as expected.

so after installing windows always go into device manager and look at the drivers you have for network and video - look at the dates - make sure they are fairly recent - make sure the display driver identifies itself as nvidia if you have that, amd if you have that, or intel if you have that.

Back