lol lt noobies

CqWNmTkWcAAzj1V.jpg:large

CqWN_-vWIAASOUI.jpg:large

can u computar run this???? if so np give me as econd and pm me an email

trying to save money and force snow to get rid of his pride or autism or watever and let me finance/lump sum him a diehard computer but hes awol a bit

god damn brown ppl and they pride

yo i mite just get a computer from die hard and check this game out. dunno it just doesnt look very competitive it look like kindergarten version of tribe 1 and r more than a few people anticipated 2 play this game when beta gets released?? . seems like the same 10 doods in these streams rite now even tho lots put in for the $175 package no?? big aspect of vidya game is poop talkin i think that will be missing in this game

let me c how my stox do next few weeks then ill prolly pull trigger.

1.41 sux no doubt i thot it was supposed 2 optimize net settings 4 any ping but i play on aus serv and 237 was teleporting on screen.

dare shuld just revert nifleim back to 1.11

i will put 1.11 back on niflheim but opsayo generally wants to smear shit on ppl and accuse them of hacking so i just let him have admin over the server and try to keep my head down and play through o well

like we cant tell whos using hax by now anyways just put 1.11 back on so i can take another 3 months to adjust my aim for the 50th time since starting tribes.

Dutch
Dutch began his career in Tribes 1 playing Renegades, and did not become a well known player in base competition until the twilight of the game. Dutch was often praised for his top flight play in Renegades, especially because of the fact that he played on a Dial-up connection throughout it all. During the later years of tribes, Dutch was arguably the most dominant and outspoken capper around. He also played for team 5150 in Tribes: Vengeance though he quit soon after release because the game was really horrible. He is considered to be having an internet relationship with teammate Merlin from Guardians of Dahak. Dutch and Merlin often had tendencies which would have them sit in their basement talking to each other late in the night, and getting fired from menial jobs like Blockbuster and Burger King.
Contents
1 The End Times
2 Little Known Facts
3 Theme Song - Completely Not Stolen From Canadian Children's Television
4 Conclusion??
[edit]
The End Times

In the dying moments of the trives 1 dynasty Dutch came to one of his most beloved of friends, Dare, and said, "Dare my best friend of all time I beseech you! Please aid me in saving what little of this glorious LT community we have left by hosting a Tribes 1 pickup server for our decaying community! It is in this server that tribes 1 shall make its last stand, glory be to Allah!" And so Dare acknowledged his request in a most kingly and regal fashion by uniting the 5 pieces of the tri-force and thus creating the server named, Fettucini's Gay Social Club, flute players wove a flowing melody of celebration, cake was served and confetti was thrown for 6 days and 7 nights. On the 7th day Dutch said to his loved ones, the tribal community, "I go now to a new beginning, to a house of shit, to teach the people living in this ShitHouse how to play the game of tribes so that they may become prosperous. My friends I leave with you my wisdom and spirit in this game of tribes, may the server of Fettucini's Gay Social Club flourish for many generations!" And with that the greatest orator of tribes, Dutch, was gone, down a new adventurous path of spreading hope for a better Christmas-Tomorrow-NeverLand-TheresNoPlaceLikeHome for all and GoodNight - noo doubt.
~wsnow
~wchaka
~wtricc
~wewokcele
[edit]
Little Known Facts

-Dutch is a FairyTale aficionado, his favorite being the story of Rumpelstiltskin collected by The Brothers Grimm
-Dutch can also play Light Defense if needed, but seldom ever does
-Dutch is a Tribes 1 Meme, if you're doing goodly in tribes and ur cookin some a$$es (like 6 or more carrier kills on ld, shout out to LoST_sAnDz!!!) then you can consider yourself in Dutch Mode.
-Dutch is probably a robot.
-Dutch is my friend, he could be your friend 2 :-D
-Dutch reckons he could probably knock out a fairly large sized dog with one punch; ace in the hole baby!
[edit]
Theme Song - Completely Not Stolen From Canadian Children's Television

In the future all shall know...
Men once walked upon the Earth alone...

Now we fly at mega-height,
LONG LIVE AIRLANTIS!
Flight is might...

DragonFlyz MaxiMize!
Fly forever through DragonSkyz,

When DreadWing and his GrimWings Rize,
No One can stop him BUT the DRAGONFLYZ

FLIGHT IS MIGHT!
FLIGHT IS MIGHT!

DragonFlyz maximize,
WATCH THE SKYZ FOR DRAGONFLYYYZ!

DragonFlyz!
[edit]
Conclusion??

So, Dutch is a seriously gay dude, however he is far from the worst, and in a way this is what makes him special. In having many classic homosexual attributes he has developed a diamond hardened aura of faggotry, binding and protecting him from challengers, AND at the same time Dutch does not completely let his homosexuality consume him (unlike fellow tribers Zepto or Alternating Cap Fag) and thus is still able to control his powers. Dutch is the glue that binds this confused and sometimes monochromatic community together, love him for what he is, a champion.
Categories: Users | Tribes 1 Players

Back