This is for you Trump voters.

Since the Hillary edition is already posted.

and not a single lie under oath to congress about doing something highly illegal.

and the lies about hillary, he was just kissing her ass so he can have access. he was playing the game that she was running.

ughh...i dislike sean hannity as much if not more than bill o'really

but i'll be damned if he isn't accurate on that one

it makes me mad and question my belief system when we see eye to eye on anything

Ha, hannity a little behind the curve just now figuring this out.

This was stated like 500 pages ago or some shit.

Maybe if these shitbirds would pay attention to TW, they wouldnt be all fuckered up.

Hannity is just mad because he knows it's the end of the Republican party.

I thought the 'end of the Republican party' happened in 2008 according to the Democrats..... And then 2010 happened and now the Republican party holds most of the US.

Hannity is right though. There's only so many times you can fake 'repeal' Obamacare, while simultaneously voting to fund it before people realize you aren't doing what you say you're doing.

and not a single lie under oath to congress about doing something highly illegal.

and the lies about hillary, he was just kissing her ass so he can have access. he was playing the game that she was running.

whatever helps you sleep at night

u know why there's no video compilation of gary johnson lies?

because no one gives a shit about gary johnson enough to bother.

I dunno but is Gary Johnson on record saying he is ok with trying US civilians in military tribunals?

Trump says Americans charged with terrorism could be tried in Guantanamo | Miami Herald

Pretty great statement from the guy who said China "almost blew it" until they wasted all those college kids at Tienanmen.

Definitely a great alternative to Hillary "Drone em All" Clinton that Trump guy is.

i'm sorry, trump doesn't like terrorists and he doesn't enable them like crooked hillary, whether they are american or not.

I dunno but is Gary Johnson on record saying he is ok with trying US civilians in military tribunals?

Trump says Americans charged with terrorism could be tried in Guantanamo | Miami Herald

Pretty great statement from the guy who said China "almost blew it" until they wasted all those college kids at Tienanmen.

Definitely a great alternative to Hillary "Drone em All" Clinton that Trump guy is.

G-4 direct hit

its_a_hit.gif

in all seriousness, how does Trump win this?

This seems like a pretty generous map for Trump (handing him basically every swing state) but he's still losing. :shrug:

078b93ed41cc44969a15b9818edfb78c.png

even if you give him Ohio, he still loses.

Last edited:
in all seriousness, how does Trump win this?

This seems like a pretty generous map for Trump (handing him basically every swing state) but he's still losing. :shrug:

078b93ed41cc44969a15b9818edfb78c.png

even if you give him Ohio, he still loses.

simple...more rednecks show up to vote than there are hipster homeless scum in Portland and Seattle

there goes oregon and washington

nm....co...mn...same stories

you should see how mouth foaming those people are right now in rural areas

i see more hillary for prison stickers than trump stickers

the shit i say is tame by comparison

and it isn't like anyone actually wants to vote for hillary...not even her core constituents

they are just too fucking dumb to do the right thing and stay home (or ctrl-k irl)

i mean we are dealing with the most hated candidates in our lifetime. who knows what will happen with any amount of certainty. in a better world 3rd party candidates have record approval. tendy kids vote jill stein. and it's a battle of attrition

Last edited:

LOL

@2:00

how sheeboons show didn't get cancelled on the spot after that face palm embarrassment and distortion of reality baffles me.

the professional news commentators should probably have a better understanding of the news than their guests.

like goshin it looks like they just woke up out of a box on the street some place

they look shell shocked and in complete denial. incapable of understanding the severity of any subject, other than gasping about mean words, and even being able to grasp the century they are living in

JohnOliver.png

all CNN news should be reported from a padded panic room from now on out

Last edited:
Back