RIP Marty aka Stanley, AUS

shadoh210

Veteran X
Stanley, AUS AKA Quickness AKA Martin died of cancer recently. I was wondering what had happened to him since I knew he was diagnosed with cancer, sadly I confirmed with a mutual friend that he has died.

RIP you funny bastard, I'll miss your australian shit talking

i waited a few hours to reply but fuck it i s till cant think of anything that sums up this news

fuck this shit

fuck cancer

stanley was one of the nicest ppl i encountered in tribes and always fun as fuck to play with even all the way around the world :(

this is terrible news. ill miss him.

if anyone has demos of him please send them over and ill upload or ask redspider too

:(

--{Quickness}--> has the enemy flag

tumblr_nn5ryw1j8T1qdd2yto1_500.jpg

he was the only other player i knew that was really into poker and there was a while where i was talking to him everyday about it with him. He was good and he made some good cash at it.

wow that's crazy. it seems like just yesterday we were dueling and talking shit over mumble. life is just so shitty sometimes. hopefully he in a better place. skiing the hills of tribes even in death.

stanley loved tribes. hes in one of my casual asperger videos. he was very aware of the community around him. even little feuds and shit talking he kept up with in the pubs and supported. he was a very stable llama and so fun to chase for midairs, he probably caught a lot of them on purpose to make ppl feel good ;)

i remember i scored a huge MA on libra (some really weird weird angle from far away 1 in a million shot, its in the casual asp vid) and he was all over taunting me about that forever

he added a lot to this game for me

it'd be similar if i suddenly couldn't tribe with bugs_

definitely just straight up terrible

Back