Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Official DNC Thread
Page 22 of 31
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
421 - 07-28-2016, 15:18
they are probably crying bcuz they opened huge credit lines w/ any company that would give them money and donated it all to bernie and he gave it to hildog instead

lmao

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
422 - 07-28-2016, 15:19
i am crying b/c they are crying and it makes me sad 2 see ppl get so sad

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
423 - 07-28-2016, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
the biggest thing the baby boomers did wrong is to give these little ****s everything they wanted and tell them that they are perfect little angels. they spoiled the **** out of this generation.
no, the biggest thing the boomers did wrong was to vote themselves unsustainable benefits thereby condemning all future generations as their slaves so they could die on our dollar. they ****ed everything that was important to the future: economy, environment, politics, and US trade superiority. It all went to fuel their greed.

Sending jobs overseas and causing mass unemployed? Who gives a ****, we're gonna make a sweet buck. Encouraging the necessity of a two job household? Who gives a ****, more sheep to pay my medicare and social security. Inflating a multi-trillion dollar derivatives market? Who gives a ****, I won't be around when the bubble bursts. Real estate market? Same ****. Destroying the middle class? Whatever, I got mine.

**** them all. They never had any regard for their progeny. They are the most abhorrent generation and I can't wait for them all to die off.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
424 - 07-28-2016, 15:33
Baby boomers are the worst and need to all retire and/or die

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
425 - 07-28-2016, 15:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
Sending jobs overseas and causing mass unemployed? Who gives a ****, we're gonna make a sweet buck. Encouraging the necessity of a two job household? Who gives a ****, more sheep to pay my medicare and social security. Inflating a multi-trillion dollar derivatives market? Who gives a ****, I won't be around when the bubble bursts. Real estate market? Same ****. Destroying the middle class? Whatever, I got mine.

**** them all. They never had any regard for their progeny. They are the most abhorrent generation and I can't wait for them all to die off.
lol the baby boomers, the actual people, did not really do all of those things. most of it was done by congress. two job household was created because of women's rights. real estate was destroyed by bill clinton and his let's let all scum be able to buy houses bull****.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
426 - 07-28-2016, 15:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
lol the baby boomers, the actual people, did not really do all of those things. most of it was done by congress.
do u mean the congress composed of and voted on by baby boomers?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
427 - 07-28-2016, 15:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
do u mean the congress composed of and voted on by baby boomers?
sure, but since when has congress actually represented its constituents?

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
428 - 07-28-2016, 15:54
I thought Bush decided on everybody has a home

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
429 - 07-28-2016, 15:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
I thought Bush decided on everybody has a home
that's why we would like you, and others like you, to abstain from using your right to vote.

Clinton’s Legacy: The Financial and Housing Meltdown - Reason.com

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
430 - 07-28-2016, 16:02
Housing Bubble - Liar Housing Loans Redux? - ValueWalk

Quote:
Is this a Back to the Future moment for the U.S. housing market? It certainly feels that way. It***8217;s as if Marty McFly took Doc Brown***8217;s DeLorean, fired up the flux capacitor and punched 2007 (instead of 1955) into the dashboard control panel. I mean, we***8217;d all like to forget what 2008 and 2009 felt like, right? But 2006 and 2007? Ah, we can all remember the good times***8230;

When Mom and Pop could get rich just by flipping a house or two***8230; When houses sold in days, not months***8230; When regular Joes could get a NINJA (no income, no job or assets) loan***8230; Well, the good times are rolling again, baby! All three of the above trends are back in play, as if ***8212; what did we used to call it? Oh, yeah ***8212; the financial crisis never happened.

Let***8217;s talk about house flipping first. Last month, the folks at RealtyTrac, a respected data analysis leader in the industry, issued their quarterly U.S. Home Flipping Report. (I***8217;m serious, that***8217;s what it***8217;s called.) When they ran the numbers, they found that 6.6% of all single family home and condo sales were ***8220;flips***8221; (defined as an arm***8217;s length sale of a property for the second time within a 12-month period.)

That***8217;s not quite back to the ***8220;good old days***8221; of 2006, when 9% of all such real estate transactions were flips, but it***8217;s getting there ***8212; fast. According to RealtyTrac, flipping activity in the first three months this year rose by 20%, compared to 2015***8217;s fourth quarter. It***8217;s running at a pace that***8217;s 55% above the third quarter of 2014. Then there***8217;s the pace of home-purchasing activity. According to Redfin, a national brokerage and research firm, June marked ***8220;the fastest, most competitive housing market***8221; since 2009, when the housing bust finally brought in a massive flurry of bargain hunters.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
431 - 07-28-2016, 16:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNdkrtfZP8I

I'm looking forward to Jon Oliver's fair and balanced coverage of the DNC. lololololololol. He called the RNC a nuclear dumpster fire - he's so witty!

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
432 - 07-28-2016, 16:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
no, the biggest thing the boomers did wrong was to vote themselves unsustainable benefits thereby condemning all future generations as their slaves so they could die on our dollar. they ****ed everything that was important to the future: economy, environment, politics, and US trade superiority. It all went to fuel their greed.

I did none of those things, and I weep for my daughter and what she is inheriting. Leftist spending by liberal congresses until Gingrich with his contract for America, then back to Pelosi and company spend spend spend politics. Our current congress is filled with a bunch of ****ing morons on both sides of the isle, and Obama hasn't done jack **** to try and work with any of them. His budget proposals are so bad everyone (dems and gop alike) voted against them.

I didn't vote for a single one of them in office, except Derek Kilmer, who was fairly bipartisan as a local representative, but once he moved to DC he became just another cog in the progressive machine. He was even one of those ****ing retards doing the sit in a few months ago. Oxford Scholar reduced to acting like an 8 year old. No surprise, he's never getting my ****ing vote again.

In short, it's not all baby boomers, just the ****ing ones on the left that need to all take a long walk off a short pier.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
433 - 07-28-2016, 16:43

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
434 - 07-28-2016, 16:55
Oliver probably won't do an episode on the DNC, he'll just revisit Trump

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
435 - 07-28-2016, 17:50
Thursday:
Gene Karpinski, President of the League of Conservation Voters
Peggy Flanagan, Minnesota State Representative
Ted Deutch, U.S. Representative from Florida
Antonio Villaraigosa, former Mayor of Los Angeles
Bakari Sellers, former South Carolina State Representative
Maxine Waters, U.S. Representative from California
Chad Griffin, President of the Human Rights Camapaign
Cedric Richmond, U.S. Representative from Louisiana
Crisanta Duran, Colorado House Majority Leader State Representative
Gwen Moore, U.S. Representative from Wisconsin
Raumesh Akbari, Tennessee State Representative
Ruben J. Kihuen, Nevada State Senator
Emanuel Cleaver, U.S. Representative from Missouri
New York Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney, Co-Chair of the Congressional LGBT Equality Caucus
Sarah McBride, LGBT rights activist
Dolores Huerta, Civil Rights Leader
Joyce Beatty, U.S. Representative from Ohio
Governor Mark Dayton, Minnesota
Mayor Eric Garcetti, Los Angeles
Katie McGinty, U.S. Senate Candidate from Pennsylvania
Tammy Duckworth, U.S. Representative from Illinois
James Clyburn, U.S. Representative from South Carolina
Marlon Mashall, Hilary for America Director of States and Political Engagement
Nancy Pelosi, House Democratic Leader
Barbara Mikulski, U.S. Senator
Democratic Women of the Senate
Lorella Praeli, Hillary for America Latino Vote
Joaquin Castro, U.S. Representative from Texas
Governor Andrew Cuomo, New York
Tim Ryan, U.S. Representative from Ohio
Governor John Hickenlooper, Colorado
Henrietta Ivey, homecare worker and Fight for $15 activist
Dave Willis, Social Studies teacher
Beth Mathias, factory worker
Jensen Walcott & Jake Reed
Governor Tom Wolf, Pennsylvania
Jennifer Granholm, former Michigan governor
Doug Elmets, former Reagan Administration official
Jennifer Pierotti Lim, Director of Health Policy, U.S. Chamber of Commerce & Co-Founder of Republican Women for Hillary
Lupe Valdez, Dallas Sheriff
Jennifer Loudon, Wayne Walker, Wayne Owens, Barbara Owens; family members of fallen law enforcement officers
Reverend William Barber
Khizr Khan, father of soldier who died serving the Army after 9/11 attacks
Ted Lieu, U.S. Representative from California
General John Allen (ret. USMC), ), former Commander, International Security Assistance Forces, and Commander, United States Forces - Afghanistan
Florent Groberg, Retired U.S. Army Captain
Chloe Grace Moretz
Xavier Becerra, U.S. Representative from California
Sherrod Brown, U.S. Senator from Ohio
Hillary Clinton and Chelsea Clinton
Gavel time expected at 4:30 p.m.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
436 - 07-28-2016, 18:59
Obama referenced himself 119 times in his speech for Hillary's nomination.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
437 - 07-28-2016, 19:06
In fairness to him the GOP tied a Clinton Presidency to just being 4 more years of Obama, considering he is polling more favorable than either Hillary or Trump he might as well campaign as himself and talk about how great his 2 terms were and how much you should want more of that.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
438 - 07-28-2016, 19:12
lol

usa prospects looking like blockbuster's vhs business

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
439 - 07-28-2016, 19:20
Who are we pandering to tonight??