jon assemble a computer please this midair game is 4 real

when this game is release in 2018 I will buy supercomputer until then I live with my 2006 amd 3800 and win xp

bye

You aren't buying Instant Access you're buying into the Kickstarter to support an Indie Dev volunteer team that made T1 with better graphics and it comes with many rewards.

You become a glorified Pre-Alpha Tester if you donate 175, and gain access to private forums that let you give feedback. You can also PU with the devs on voice chat and make insider trader style secret deals, as well as gameplay suggestions that are valued. It's a community of only 300 in game people, and most people are new to LT and looking to learn more!

The Kickstarter pricing is good, and the higher donation is worth it if you've played the LT or 10v10 base format games for over 10-20 years and remotely have the money. Especially if you're planning in the future to check it out, donating now will help because it will make the game more robust on release.

This game may not be a 100% exact T1 clone, but if you can handle the idea of T1 on Unreal Engine 4 with the great visuals that come with it, you will love Midair.

Also coincidentally most people do not have much 5v5s LT style CTF experience outside of T1 LT players. So T1 ppl are cleaning up in this game much to the chagrin of other sequel players that also were involved in 5-7s competitive CTF play.

The game plays like T1 is all I'm saying and is much better mechanically than any other sequel game.

It also has some very appealing factors that make it stand out as its own game as well, and not simply a clone, and I think that's pretty sweet.

If your budget permits definitely check it out early or contribute even a little.

Recently, Anemix, TSI, Veilside, Alarik, Masterace and Wolfpacc have shown up, and I see Nonreg is on Lix and Stork's Steams, so the trend of interest in the hardcore group is already starting, IMO.

Also one of the best cappers in Midair is a discount Jag420, and I heard Jag is getting the game soon as well.

Last edited:
Back