No charges appropriate for Hillary Clinton email "problem" by Got Haggis? - Page 15 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No charges appropriate for Hillary Clinton email "problem"
Page 15 of 18
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
281 - 07-08-2016, 19:31
Listening to the hearing was astonishing

U have multiple members of Congress saying

Doesn't the law say granting access to classified info (which she did by letting non security clearance folks manage a server with classified info on it) is illegal?

And then him saying ya but we need to prove intent

The intent was 2 remove classified information from secured gov controlled equipment and put it on her own personal equipment. Not only that(which is a security breech large enough to land everyone not named Clinton in the slammer), but then grant non authorized persons access to the data

That's str8 up treason

Sponsored Links
Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
282 - 07-08-2016, 19:36
i don't envy comey. he might have been promised the world for clearing hillary. however, there's a flipside. if he did his job they way he should have, he would have been murdered, or would have suffered immensely in some other way, for it.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
283 - 07-08-2016, 19:37
d

Last edited by buize; 08-05-2022 at 03:58..
Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
284 - 07-08-2016, 19:41
u can see the fear in his eyes and hear it in his voice

"think about ur kids, james" he thinks 2 himself

globalist racists rejoice

Mooley
VeteranXX
Old
285 - 07-08-2016, 19:47
Yes. I think Comey is crying out for help in the most obvious way he can, lol. The only thing he's missing is cue cards reading, "Help! I'm being held hostage!"

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
286 - 07-08-2016, 19:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Not only that(which is a security breech large enough to land everyone not named Clinton in the slammer)
to be fair, if this had happened to GWB it's pretty unlikely he'd have gone to prison either

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
287 - 07-08-2016, 20:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huscarl View Post
to be fair, if this had happened to GWB it's pretty unlikely he'd have gone to prison either
Tru

I guess any high ranking official or someone who is paying one

I liked how the FBI director referenced how he didn't want to goon a witch hunt because of who she is...but then gives her preferential treatment because of who she is

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
288 - 07-08-2016, 20:07
Kind of liked Comey based on a couple of previous interviews / articles.

He looks like an idiot here. He obviously had to suck it up and take one for the team.

Hillary screwed over his career and is probably just chuckling about it now.

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
289 - 07-08-2016, 22:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooley View Post
Yes. I think Comey is crying out for help in the most obvious way he can, lol. The only thing he's missing is cue cards reading, "Help! I'm being held hostage!"

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
290 - 07-08-2016, 23:56
Hey,

has anyone seen my Post?

I left it around here someplace. It was 420 characters long, had the FBI Director in it and allusions of high level political conspiracy.

Spoiler

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
291 - 07-09-2016, 00:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooley View Post
wait - maybe we need to go review the videos to see if he was blinking in morse code!!! Like that movie where the POW blinks "TORTURE"

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
292 - 07-09-2016, 00:39
if comey had recommended prosecution, he'd have suddenly died during an ill fated private plane accident over the atlantic. things like that tend to just kind of happen to FBI directors.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
293 - 07-09-2016, 00:42
the way he was acting and cowering, i can almost guarantee you that his life is being threatened.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
294 - 07-09-2016, 03:23
they probably showed him how they induced a heart attack.......err crushed the wind pipe....of the other guy who was about to testify against her at the UN

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
295 - 07-09-2016, 03:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
the way he was acting and cowering, i can almost guarantee you that his life is being threatened.
His or his families. Absolutely.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
296 - 07-09-2016, 11:21
He's still going to wind up dying in a plane crash. He should have done it for the greater good.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
297 - 07-09-2016, 13:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
i don't envy comey. he might have been promised the world for clearing hillary. however, there's a flipside. if he did his job they way he should have, he would have been murdered, or would have suffered immensely in some other way, for it.
He or his family (or both) might still suffer if this continues. He may have done their bidding but the outcome is still more or less the same: the Clinton Email Pain Train rolls on.

I still haven't completely dismissed the idea that this is all according to some plan. Comey says there's "no intent". Congress drills Comey for a day. Congress asks for additional investigations. Things drag on. DNC puts the blindfolds on and officially nominates Hilldawg. Things drag on. November rolls around and Trump wins in the biggest landslide in US history. Trump orders DOJ to prosecute and Comey washes his hands of it. Hilldawg goes to prison???

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
298 - 07-09-2016, 13:22
It's more simple than that. The US Government could not allow the Department of Justice to take the hit, so the FBI had to. You could not be put in a situation where the presumptive DNC nominee for President is indicted. It costs her the election, and arguably costs the DNC the election too. You're in all likelihood determining who the next President is with that action. They don't want a repeat of what happened between Bush and Gore in 2000, where it appears as though the Government is choosing the next President instead of the people.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
299 - 07-09-2016, 13:24
d

Last edited by buize; 08-05-2022 at 03:58..
Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
300 - 07-09-2016, 13:40
cum back 2 africa and rebuild this so we can kick u out again thx

Page 15 of 18

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page No charges appropriate for Hillary Clinton email "problem"

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
crying , crying republicans