No charges appropriate for Hillary Clinton email "problem"

took me only a minute to think about it.

FBI is hoping trump is elected, and will revisit this clinton BS on all fronts.

If they indicted her now, she would just get a pardon out of this.

i realize thats wishful thinking, but its all there is to hold on to at this point.

otherwise its public knowledge for all to see clearly, we have 2 (at the least) sets of laws.

Last edited:
658c657bcc8360b76665edb4f73b4ce5.png

Bernie's a special case. He's a jew who fucked other jews and in general, they don't like when their fellow hebrews step out of line. So, they had his family killed too just to send a message: if you're in the tribe, don't mess with it.

knightmare got haggis eggi etc are still stuck in bush era TW and think every current poster that hates hillary must love everything republican

how does it feel to be demented, tribalist old men while in ur 30s

it really isn't their fault though

Like Vanster, the day Obama got elected, they stopped reading the news. Stopped being part of this world and have been drunk off the hubris of how great the world is ever since then.

To talk to them now is like defrosting encino man and debating current events with him

or having any discussion with dementia patient ICFire

I honestly believe that if you have never had a security clearance at the Secret level or higher, you should not be allowed to comment on if what she did was wrong or right as you obviously don't understand the environment which those documents exist.

i completely understand. I bet you didn't listen to Comeys testimony in front of the House....or you did and only hear what you want to hear.

i completely understand. I bet you didn't listen to Comeys testimony in front of the House....or you did and only hear what you want to hear.
Nope...it happened during the day and I happen to work so my taxes can support others. I would love to understand what he said that differs from government policy and law, other than it doesn't apply to elites and the Clintons.

you are right got haggis

according to comey you not only can have an opinion without a clearance, but you can even view classified materials now

that is the precedent he set in his testimony numb nuts

lol

Do you possess or have you ever possessed a security clearance? This is now the 4th time I've asked you directly.

this is got haggis's field of expertise

few more blog posts and he might break into video games journalism at 50 yrs old

comey says it doesn't matter if you have a clearance or not

that is why all her lawyers and staffers didn't need one to defend her on this

view all these 104+ sensitive emails

in fact, he says nobody needs a clearance anymore

let snowden and manning go....wikileaks can now become as ok as wiki

gothaggis can blog about how he is in fact an FBI agent now

casey anthony can go back to babysitting services

OJ should be commentating on NFL Network

Last edited:
Back