No charges appropriate for Hillary Clinton email "problem"

You're comparing redacted hard copies sent in the 80s to unsecured emails in 2015?

One of those copies went to an aide of then-Senator Jesse Helms, the ranking member on the Foreign Relations Committee, with jurisdiction over the State Department. The aide quickly recognized the document in the photograph as a copy of the National Intelligence Daily (NID)—“one of the government’s most sensitive intelligence documents,” according to the New York Times. The NID was produced by the CIA every day and went to the president and a small group of top advisers. Each copy was carefully numbered, and it was forbidden to discuss its contents in hallways or on the telephone. And posing prettily with his hands placed casually over the document was the smiling countenance of Ronald I. Spiers, the undersecretary of state for management and the fourth-ranked officer in the Department of State.

Read more: I Triggered a State Department Leak More Serious Than Hillary Clintons - POLITICO Magazine
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

DealyRrunk is a Democrat. If they dug up Hitler and ran him as a Democrat. Dealy would defend him because he's a Democrat.

Yet you constantly trash Republicans and constantly cover for Democrats..... Another ICFire "Independent" I see.

lol so true

and i find it funny that they always seem ashamed to admit that they are democrats and feel like they have to claim to be indepedents lol

guess i can't blame them for being ashamed, though

Yet you constantly trash Republicans and constantly cover for Democrats..... Another ICFire "Independent" I see.

Ill assume this means Jomo is registered as a Republican, given how sensitive he is to criticism of Republicans.

Back