i k8 got nexted by SA - someone bump the yar matey thread

Dare stop with the retarded shit. don't you have shit to do?

This is degenerate shit you are involved in.

Its not interesting at all. No one cares anymore man. We are old fucking men now...this shit was "cool" when we were 18.

Grow..the fuck...up

I think they missed the part where none of us care or take anything seriously. Making an effort post like that calling other people spergs is pretty twisted.

Also, wouldn't it make more sense if Dare was just pretending "k8" hacked his account to stir shit up? It's Dareception. :weird:

i think u missed the part where dare is pretending to be a bunch of different people on two different forums

"Tribal Wars is a degenerate shitstorm of a forum that caters to racist and sexist social rejects. They can hardly go 6 posts without bringing up the Jewish conspiracy or how much they hate black people. I suspect that most of these people have some degree of mental illness."

kinda funny and sad at the same time that we can be summed up so completely, and so accurately, in just 3 sentences

i think u missed the part where dare is pretending to be a bunch of different people on two different forums

But again..why do we care?

ooohhhh hahahah hur dur dur..he pretended to be someone else.

IMPRESSIVE.

We are supposed to ORWELL CLAP.....?

NO...one....

Fucking....

Cares

:minibarf:

But again..why do we care?

ooohhhh hahahah hur dur dur..he pretended to be someone else.

IMPRESSIVE.

We are supposed to ORWELL CLAP.....?

NO...one....

Fucking....

Cares

:minibarf:
Congrats Einstein Zool, you figured it out. Nobody cares except for Dare and his own smurfs he quotes

ya have to admit it's a pretty great troll to trick SA into thinking this forum is a craphole overflowing with posts by mentally ill attention seekers and racist redneck rejects

what a hoot

yea that's totally not dare reverse trollling the reverse troll

p.s. I am lemontw

ya have to admit it's a pretty great troll to trick SA into thinking this forum is a craphole overflowing with posts by mentally ill attention seekers and racist redneck rejects

what a hoot

Man bested by a bunch of monocle wearing neckbeqrds

I m gonna take my own life now because tw is serious business and not just a place where we post inane bs

Back