apology to nash

basically, SASS (somethingawful sycophant squad) is lead by my neighbours whom drg0n has referred to as wiener kid collective

k8 got trolled by me and fired a legal claim against me (not realizing she can be charged for perjury)

my mom has set things up so that k8 can get destroyed in court by a famous lawyer she devil

(quik bit on my mom, she was originally in the 60s selected to go to a U.N. training program of goat smart ppl between all north american nations, basically like camp david for future world leaders, she was also invited to many legal schools but said fuck that and chose to be a teacher librarian in the fukin ghetto, she also produced a lot of academic content at various universities still being used by many hs teachers and taught in uni for teachers/feminists in canada to this day and wrote one of the original reading with phonics books with my dad. they have both been profiled and invited to csis many times, srsly).

i set things up so k8 can at least afford her legal costs if chump/hh, and her sister, etc. ditch her ass (tho they seem to be in her confidence because womyn need protection or watever)

SASS = doxxxnet and the 4chan creator ppl and other loose troll groups

they are located on somethingsensitive.com

i can probably beat this whole group of ppl by myself as can my dang MOM LOL

so it is added bonus if naptown and rayn r in and not drowning me in public

and it seems they r in bigg because fuck sa and lowtax sperging tw rulez

as an added bonus we also seem to have gained the alliance of famous nazi level feminists jessica valenti + her daughter and anita sarkeesian
who are irl killers

valenti called k8 and sister and friends low life whores in public and now we r off to the races

it is puzzling to me y jd is still being a pussy and not supporting this as this war will be good 4 everyone's bank accounts

Last edited:
Why must we wage war? On what ground do you stand that would encourage us to rally behind your banner? If war must be waged it must be waged for the right reasons.

Why must we wage war? On what ground do you stand that would encourage us to rally behind your banner? If war must be waged it must be waged for the right reasons.

i dont want to go to jail because some sluts made up some garbage lies to try to get famous

naptown wants to not be demonized cuz he is a good person and jd pussied out

rayn wants what is owed to him and not the ebaums deal

tribes belongs on tw not reddit or SA (which lowtax and other scrubs want)

this is grounds for a just war for each of us imo

good tw posters deserve to make money from their posts like SA has set up

however the charge for accounts method + ban cycle is lame (to rayn and many others)

micro transactions and fractions of a penny e-currencies handle a little of this

so does just waiting till SA implodes, which it has like ebaums did

we are now in similar demographic and population ranges to invade or do a cold war

i can obviously do the cold war by myself. these are just potential options for pleasure as tw is built into a tribes homeland again with a league and e-sports gambling and content wr iting etc

You are the one at fault for associating with evil bitches.

We all know naptown is a good guy and jd is a cunt.

Rayn is a stand up guy so by all means explain.

Unless you own the Tribes trademark you can not dictate where the trademark Tribes is used.

The above stated unless you prove to me Rayn was wronged then I have no other recourse but to rest my airforce.

You are the one at fault for associating with evil bitches.

We all know naptown is a good guy and jd is a cunt.

Rayn is a stand up guy so by all means explain.

Unless you own the Tribes trademark you can not dictate where the trademark Tribes is used.

The above stated unless you prove to me Rayn was wronged then I have no other recourse but to rest my airforce.

rayn and tw have been around as long as SA and lowtax

who made money from the internet and stealing content and who didnt

rayn was wronged

it doesnt have to be bigger than that

keep it simple stupid

FUCK YOU!

i believe pat has massive ptsd from my car jacking results and also that his gf (or wife now???lel) stripped into her thong in a garden fountain after we BROKE INTO A REAL LIFE FUKIN CASTLE

and i said no

so he is going all out trying to big time it up etc

HAIL SATAN

watever he will be back

he has a thing 4 my mommy 4 some reason

Last edited:
Shit, Dare, I just made the Aspergers test from your sig

jesus christ

Obrigado por responder ao questionário.

Seu índice neurodiverso (Asperger): 152 de 200
Seu índice neurotípico (não autista): 81 de 200
Você é muito provavelmente neurodiverso (Asperger)

im a sperg ;_;

is this good
is this bad

idk

Spoiler

Last edited:
Shit, Dare, I just made the Aspergers test from your sig

jesus christ

Obrigado por responder ao questionário.

Seu índice neurodiverso (Asperger): 152 de 200
Seu índice neurotípico (não autista): 81 de 200
Você é muito provavelmente neurodiverso (Asperger)

im a sperg ;_;

is this good
is this bad

idk

i got every louis royo art book for 60 bux cuz apparently they r too dirty to carry at comic/art stores anymore

can u believe this shit? toronto feminism has gone wayyyyy off the deep end

soon swear words be banned too

dare i also think we should start 2 monetize are discovery of tren treating Asperger im going to start posting to reddit asperg 2 document my discoveries

i got every louis royo art book for 60 bux cuz apparently they r too dirty to carry at comic/art stores anymore

can u believe this shit? toronto feminism has gone wayyyyy off the deep end

soon swear words be banned too

are you serious.... Louis Royo is the most awesome artist that ever existed on earth

Back