This is for you Trump voters.

agreed, but asking impartial tough questions of candidates based on their record is part of a primary/presidential debate. And every candidate had pointed questions about their records that night (and in every debate since). Trump is the only one who whined about it & verbally attacked a moderator during the debate.

this. duh. rub some braincells together pagy.

Trump supporters, take a good look around. Trump is not going to win the presidency. Pick a different candidate. You're going to lose. GG.

rooster were u upset to hear about your favourite news site gawker being sued by hulk "soda can cock" hogan?

also

i understand some of y'all got a problem with sjws, i wasnt aware when that turned into a derogatory term, but i can see how some people overdo it. i basically believe in fairness, which is the foundation of justice.

p1YHYC3.jpg

It was the most hilarious backfire I have seen in ages

Every female I sent it to laughed

Meanwhile eggi cried and died a little inside

That is how much he bleeds for feels

Trump needs to answer up for these words!!!

Meanwhile Owebama denied 77% of all FOIA requests...gives himself another raise...spends our money living in Hawaii...traveled to Cuba today while sending 50 Cuban protestors to Guitmo (for not celebrating his Democracy) but he couldn't be prouder

Wants media to ask him who his favorite modern family actor is. If Ryan Reynolds can come to WH for Canada day this year

Last edited:
temp agency job fellas- im sure you know what its like doing a job you don't like. if you need some more ammunition i've also washed dishes plenty.

let me remind you, the man you are trying to defend is still going to lose and personal attacks will do as much good as giving him more money (we all know that works out)

It was the first question and they way she built it up with this history lesson before asking the question was over the top. The question here is 3 paragraphs long and is really 2 questions in one.
-------------------
"Mr. Trump, one of the things people love about you is you speak your mind and you don't use a politician's filter. However, that is not without its downsides, in particular, when it comes to women. You've called women you don't like 'fat pigs,' 'dogs,' 'slobs' and 'disgusting animals.' ...

Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women's looks. You once told a contestant on 'Celebrity Apprentice' it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees.

Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president, and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who was likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?"
---------------------------
For fuck out loud, they need twitter rules on the debates and press conferences. One sentence, one question, 140 characters. The problem is, it's an opinion painting him as a bad person from the start. Many have no problem with what has happened in the past. Yet it's Foxnews going after Trump on the very first question.

Last edited:
Not that it will happen, but what will be the excuse if Trump loses?

-Rigged voting places
-Not enough voter id laws
-Blacks/Mexicans

Trump has done more to crush the GOP and put Hillary in office than anyone.

Not that it will happen, but what will be the excuse if Trump loses?

-Rigged voting places
-Not enough voter id laws
-Blacks/Mexicans

Trump has done more to crush the GOP and put Hillary in office than anyone.

nobody who is voting for trump gives 2 shits about "the GOP"

you keep trying to put this trump 'experiment' into a cute, easy 2 read box

its not. stop.

Back