[BREAKING] Major UPDATE announced by Hirez for Starsiege: Tribes!

Hi-Rez made all the previous tribes game free for download

except they forgot Tribes 1 and have been told about it since November but still haven't fixed it

because Hi-Rez

except they forgot Tribes 1 and have been told about it since November but still haven't fixed it

because Hi-Rez
T1 and T2 have been free for download since before T:V launched.

All they had to do is provide a mirror, and they still fucked it up.

If T1 comes out again I will play.

I have been practicing in overwatch with tracer and am ready to destroy some t1 opponents

sup Tic!

pronigy and tucana have been bugging me to play overwatch but meh

mostly i play Rocket League and suck horribly

Woh! Hi tic!
This thread rocks.

because Hi-Rez

Yao. I lold

doin great brother, back in town enjoying the decent weather, hittin up some dispensaries, really dig whats happening in tdot these days - can't wait for summertime!

u?

oh ya you made the move to CA or some shit? where is 'home' these days? Yah I joined SOCO recently, what other ones you been to?

you know, 2 boys now, 3y/o and 7 months - how quickly life changes!

2 now? jesus. time flies mang. congrats! its been too long, what like 6-7 years now probably?

and yeah im not really sure where home is anymore either :lol: :shrug: i'll figure it out one day

i hear soco is good, their prices look really solid. they have beard bros concentrates too, that rocks

bc cannamed has some nice things but their prices kinda suck, imo all the dispensaries in the city are overpriced right now but its cool that its happening at least

Too bad it's fake, because T1 / T2 is a great game concept. If they remade it with better graphics and distributed on Steam, would be a hit. I mean look at CS:GO, doesn't have any vehicles or jet packs, yet it's a top FPS and I'm playing it every night.

Back