This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 23 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 23 of 1252
KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
441 - 03-16-2016, 10:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAS1_O2Eu2s

he's got my vote

Sponsored Links
TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
442 - 03-16-2016, 10:34
They're ****ing recounting in Missouri because "it's too close to call."

Like, what the **** are they going to do when it's still too damn close?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
443 - 03-16-2016, 10:49
I'm struggling with that vid because those seemed pretty tame for Trump. Like, they couldn't find anything worse than that?

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
444 - 03-16-2016, 11:58
We choose the nominee, not the voters: Senior GOP official | CNBC

GOP flat out admitting the primaries are just there for the illusion of democracy. Not exactly news to anyone that followed Ron Paul last election, but there you have it. Voting is a sham, the two parties control everything.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
445 - 03-16-2016, 12:26
Trump with the barking Hillary.......

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDBS8bYGhWr/

euph
VeteranXX
Old
446 - 03-16-2016, 12:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post

oh ****

did Hillary just get served?

Is it on?

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
447 - 03-16-2016, 12:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedo909 View Post
We choose the nominee, not the voters: Senior GOP official | CNBC

GOP flat out admitting the primaries are just there for the illusion of democracy. Not exactly news to anyone that followed Ron Paul last election, but there you have it. Voting is a sham, the two parties control everything.
The fact that political parties even go through the motions of 'electing' a representative in all this public debate crud is frankly weird. They're always going to pick their own public face internally, based on all sorts of factional internal politicking. That you would think of it as anything even vaguely resembling a democratic process in the first place is odd. The 'democracy' comes when you decide whether you want that person representing you or not at as President. Primaries are who the parties wants representing them in that race. Completely separate processes.

I'm also not sure why you're *****ing about "the two parties" controlling everything. This is their own internal ****, of course they control it. What the hell do you expect? A minor party member standing for the nomination of a party he's not part of?

Ender
ValtreX
Old
448 - 03-16-2016, 12:49
contested convention here we come.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
449 - 03-16-2016, 13:07
A contested convention where Trump gets screwed over after winning the vote by a large margin is exactly what we need to start to tear down the establishment.

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
450 - 03-16-2016, 13:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
A contested convention where Trump gets screwed over after winning the vote by a large margin is exactly what we need to start to tear down the establishment.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
451 - 03-16-2016, 13:11
haha Trump said he wasn't going to the Debate.....

GOP presidential primary debate in SLC canceled

http://fox13now.com/2016/03/16/gop-p...been-canceled/

*The debate was canceled following Donald Trump***8217;s announcement that he wouldn***8217;t be attending and a subsequent announcement from the campaign strategist for Gov. John Kasich that he wouldn***8217;t attend without Trump.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
452 - 03-16-2016, 13:31
I'm so looking forward to Colbert's next show.

Presidential Hunger Games

Trump should make his own news network

Trump News

Nothing but Trump all the time

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
453 - 03-16-2016, 13:34
Donald J. Trump ***8207;@realDonaldTrump
Quote:
Yesterday was amazing***8212;5 victories. Lyin***8217; Ted Cruz
had zero. Things are going very well!

He's even trying to help the establishment.......

Donald J. Trump ***8207;@realDonaldTrump
Quote:
In the last 2 weeks, I had $35M of negative ads against me in Florida & I won in a massive landslide.The establishment should save their $$!

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
454 - 03-16-2016, 13:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
contested convention here we come.
Yep, Rush was talking about it on his show today.

Think of the Establishment as a country club, with a handful of rich snooty members running it. Now imagine if an outsider comes in (lotto winner) and suddenly buys the place, what do you think the current members are going to do? Try to stop it. Why? Because they could lose their top spots.

It doesn't matter if the left or right win. The people at the top of the Republican party have a cushy life with a bunch of perks. That's why they get brainwashed and don't care what happens to the country, it doesn't effect them, until now. We're talking a handful of people at the very top that want everything to stay the same, the .01% if you will.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 03-16-2016 at 13:59..
Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
455 - 03-16-2016, 14:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
The fact that political parties even go through the motions of 'electing' a representative in all this public debate crud is frankly weird. They're always going to pick their own public face internally, based on all sorts of factional internal politicking. That you would think of it as anything even vaguely resembling a democratic process in the first place is odd. The 'democracy' comes when you decide whether you want that person representing you or not at as President. Primaries are who the parties wants representing them in that race. Completely separate processes.
So what is the point of even having a primary election or debate? The parties have at least some interest in keeping a facade of democracy or they wouldn't exist. I was under no impression that it was a democratic process--see my Ron Paul remark, but nice strawman. However, I'd guess the average person does not understand that this process only exists to manufacture consent and create the illusion that they aren't being disenfranchised.

Quote:
I'm also not sure why you're *****ing about "the two parties" controlling everything. This is their own internal ****, of course they control it. What the hell do you expect? A minor party member standing for the nomination of a party he's not part of?
Every step of the election process is controlled by the two-parties--the debates between parties, the ballots, and with pre-canned nominees, in the end we are given a choice of two establishment turds. If you are Ron Paul or Bernie Sanders, you are forced into symbolically joining a political party that you barely fit into just to get into the race and be heard--assuming you're willing to declare complete loyalty to the party knowing full well that you will eventually be screwed if you manage to gain the popular vote. Please explain to me where the democratic process actually exists.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
456 - 03-16-2016, 14:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post

I said it as soon as I saw it, but that was her Howard Dean moment.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
457 - 03-16-2016, 14:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
Trump should make his own news network

Trump News

Nothing but Trump all the time
He already has TribalWar for that.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
458 - 03-16-2016, 14:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
He already has TribalWar for that.
ahem...

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681066

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683055

now, kindly **** off, bernie supporter

Last edited by havax; 03-16-2016 at 14:41..
starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
459 - 03-16-2016, 14:41
The GOP elites if they were smart would have played along for the next 4-8 years like they've done with Obama and then went back to business as usual, instead they're tying their own noose for their reelection campaigns when it comes up. All it takes is a "conservative outsider" to run against them and point back to this Jerry-rigging **** to usurp them...

literally all someone whas to do is go "Hey voters this Asshat wanted to render your vote null and void" and in the case they do it "Hey voters this Asshat threw away your vote AND cost the Republicans the presidency"

euph
VeteranXX
Old
460 - 03-16-2016, 14:45
**** it. I'm all in for Trump now.

Hoping for a Trump Kasich card...

Page 23 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie