1024x1024 textures - anyone using?

my name in thread

i made another lush terrain that was lighter and sandy. also 1024. maybe its out there, i don't have it.

the huge resolution terrain textures made map loading take so long. but i also believe that they were unoptimized png's and could be made smaller in filesize without reducing the resolution. diminishing returns etc, but high resolution base textures are nice

my name in thread

i made another lush terrain that was lighter and sandy. also 1024. maybe its out there, i don't have it.

the huge resolution terrain textures made map loading take so long. but i also believe that they were unoptimized png's and could be made smaller in filesize without reducing the resolution. diminishing returns etc, but high resolution base textures are nice

http://iateyourbaby.com/damaster/HD Collection/(8 bit) Terrains/Lush/Lush1024x1024/

~optimized~

pEUfrLv.gif

Z aka broast aka fuck idk he changed names many times

personally never dug on that particular lush, too dark but i never made a 1024x version of my lush so i guess its the only 1024x out there

and yeah, desert never got any love afaik, sorry
yea desert and alien some of the last few left. i would love to see a redone alien texture.

Back