[BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG by naptown - Page 20 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG
Page 20 of 69
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
381 - 01-08-2016, 11:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
Considering Dealy, Rooster, and SmallKiwi are unarmed hipster cucks I'm pretty sure the Naptown-Havax-SS team would defeat them without firing a shot.

Mommy would have to put up their blowey joey towel as a white flag of surrender

Normies so mean

This is why we need more gobmnt

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-08-2016 at 12:03..
Sponsored Links
HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
382 - 01-08-2016, 12:48
Ya, come get some

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
383 - 01-08-2016, 12:54
vanster is an arrogant know it all who forgets the fact he spent a better part of his life in a ****ing vodka bottle

how great is that

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
384 - 01-08-2016, 13:09
Meanwhile, in the real world:

Quote:
Sources: Suspect Confesses To Shooting Officer, Says He Did It In Name Of Islam

Authorities say a Philadelphia police officer is recovering after he was shot several times during an ambush late Thursday night in West Philadelphia.

Philadelphia police commissioner Richard Ross says the officer was sitting in his patrol car around 11:30 p.m. at 60th and Spruce Streets when a gunman fired 13 shots through the driver***8217;s side of the car.

Police are calling it an ***8220;attempted assassination.***8221;

Sources tell Eyewitness News the suspect has given a full confession, saying he did it in the name of Islam. Sources also say the suspect***8217;s full confession of the alleged attack was written down and recorded on video.
[.....]

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
385 - 01-08-2016, 13:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpiece View Post
vanster is an arrogant know it all who forgets the fact he spent a better part of his life in a ****ing vodka bottle

how great is that
Drunks usually have problems with memory.

For real though, the guy would be hilarious if he had any self awareness at all. He's all straight man in an act that needs a funny man, in the worst way.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
386 - 01-08-2016, 13:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
yeah my superiors

the one lied about being a marine and vanished once outed

another skipped out to drink up the donation money

they're begging for supplies on the internet

superiors
Case in point.

Doesn't even recognize when he's repeating the same behaviors he was just called out for.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
387 - 01-08-2016, 13:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
they're begging for supplies on the internet

superiors
lol yeah they should instead recruit a bunch of black women and have a bunch of babies with them and get ebts so they can get funded like real beggars do lol

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
388 - 01-08-2016, 20:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
Ya, come get some
lol

You're gonna shoot your eye out

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
389 - 01-08-2016, 20:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
Ya, come get some
u seem mentally ill so I'm going to have to report u to the gubmit for possessing a weapon

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
390 - 01-08-2016, 20:46
Quote:
After accusations of stolen valor, a rival group and a broken nose, the Y'all Qaeda civil war begins

Jeff ***8220;Dawg***8221; Kagan arrived at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon on Thursday with Lewis Arthur, the leader of a group called Veterans on Patrol. Lewis describes himself as an "anti-violence patriot" who was there to talk Ammon Bundy into forcing any women or children out of the refuge during the standoff. Lewis and J Dawg set up a tent across from the refuge building. Lewis says he was also there to warn Bundy and the other Y***8217;All Qaeda members that one of their own, Ryan Payne, was dangerous and should leave immediately:

Arthur's tension with Payne goes back years, to the standoff at Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch. Both attended the standoff, and Arthur said the two were once friends but the relationship devolved when Payne became radicalized and "suicidal."

"He made it very clear out there that he wanted the federal government to go and take him out," Arthur said, adding that Payne believed he would be a martyr in the so-called patriot community if he died for the cause. "I had to come up here because I know what he wants."
That didn***8217;t sit well with Y***8217;All Qaeda and one of the key members of Bundy***8217;s crew, Blaine Cooper (aka Stanley Blaine Hicks, who's never been in the military despite playing the part), allegedly went on the attack. From ***8220;J Dawg***8217;s***8221; Facebook page:

Yesterday myself and the VOP CRT made its way up to Burns Or. We arrived at the refuge and set up camp across the street and outside property lines of the refuge. While setting up camp in the desert we were approached by Mr Ryan Payne and one other armed individual. He talked to the founder of Vop briefly without any conflict or violence. Later on lewis had to run to town and while i was at camp i was approached by Mr. Bundy, Ryan and 2 other individuals. At this time we told him lewis was not here and we would talk later and there was no conflict or violence. Each time we let them onto our camp with no resistance or violence at any point. When lewis returned to camp we than peacefully made our way to the refuge. As soon as we made it on property an individual approached lewis and immediately put his hands on lewis and the same individual kneed another CRT member as well. He tried hitting them with a black flashlight. Pete Sentelli told him to stand down marine multiple times. We than advanced down the driveway into the refuge. While walking a white truck containing individuals with Blain Cooper in it. He called lewis and lewis stated not now Blain. Blaine cooper ran after lewis and punched him from behind. Lewis than turned around and hot hit again. I ran over to try and say we don't need this and than Mr. Cooper stuck me in the face and than i called 911 at that time. Lewis ordered us to leave the property and not return violence...we left property. Media followed from halfway up the driveway. This is my statement regarding the assault.
ahahahahaha

Honestly I think a better militia would have been headed up by Yosemite Sam and Elmer Fudd.

This is the best story of 2016, and by far the best thread.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/0...etail=facebook

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
391 - 01-08-2016, 20:56
detail=facebook

cael
VeteranXX
Old
392 - 01-08-2016, 21:12
Oregon Militants Brawl as Friends Beg Them to Go Home: ‘You’re Surrounded by Informants’ | Alternet

you couldn't make this **** up

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
393 - 01-08-2016, 21:14

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
394 - 01-08-2016, 22:50
give it another month and the birders are going to get in on it.

you don't want to piss off the birders.

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
395 - 01-09-2016, 09:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
lol yeah they should instead recruit a bunch of black women and have a bunch of babies with them and get ebts so they can get funded like real beggars do lol
what are you rambling on about, you racist and terrorist?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
396 - 01-09-2016, 10:51
wow detox is meltdown

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
397 - 01-10-2016, 11:31
TERRORIST!!!!11

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
398 - 01-12-2016, 20:56
They posted another video today, getting kind of pissed. He's not happy about people that support them but are "twiddling their thumbs" and not coming to help.

Also, he's not happy about receiving dildos and bags of dick candy in the mail.

https://www.facebook.com/scrappyphx....9856286535510/

and

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
399 - 01-12-2016, 21:21
What an ingrate. He's very low class.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
400 - 01-12-2016, 21:26
Quote: