Midair Announce Script

syndrome_x

Veteran XV
So, if you have played in arghs, every time you get an MA you get a little pop up that tells you how far the ma was and who you hit. Is there any way to get that script and make it work in my config, regardless of the server? I noticed that in community and dares server it announces the MA in the chat, but it announces EVERYONES ma, but I would like a pop up for my MA's.

I just realized i have that KillPop.acs.cs, where it pops up after i kill someone, cant i just edit that to make it pop up for each ma, along with distance of the ma?

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks!

Last edited:
this will only work if serveradmins stop being so lazy and learn how to add active events or if they already stopped sucking dicks, disclose all available events (send me the remoteHitEvent name per PM pls)

your config has to support active events as well, the script could look like this, kinda pseudo code

Code:
//active event
function remoteMAHit( %client, %target, %distance) {
	Event::Trigger( eventMAHit,  %client, %target, %distance );
}

//register on event
Event::Attach( eventMAHit, iprintannoyingmsgs);

function iprintannoyingmsgs( %client, %target, %distance ){
	remoteBP(2048, "<jc>Midair hit on <f1>"~ Client::getName( %target )  ~"<f2>" ~ %distance ~ " meters" , 1);

}

haven't tested since community is down

should work there but until, like mj stated, server owners set up more active stuff it's going to need a server by server solution

distance could be added but it's a bit more code and I have shit to do so maybe later

p.s. it will spam chat with ur ma because that's more fun

p.p.s. message parsing sucks

Code:
function midairthing( %cl, %msg, %type )	after onClientMessage {
	if( %cl == 2048 && String::findSubStr( %msg, $pcfg::name @ " lands [ ") != -1 )
	{
		%victimcheck = String::findSubStr( %msg, "mid-air on" );
		%midair::victim = String::GetSubStr( %msg, %victimcheck+11, 69 );
		say( 0, "Mid-Air Victim: " @ %midair::victim @ "~wcheer3" );
	}
}

Last edited:
lol

version 2 (untested)

Code:
function midairthing( %cl, %msg, %type )	after onClientMessage {
	if( %cl == 2048 && String::findSubStr( %msg, $pcfg::name @ " lands [ ") != -1 )
	{
		%victimcheck = String::findSubStr( %msg, "on" );
		%midair::victim = String::GetSubStr( %msg, %victimcheck+3, 69 );
		%diststart = String::findSubStr( %msg, "[" );
		%distfin = String::findSubStr( %msg, "]" );
		%dist = String::GetSubStr( %msg, %diststart, %distfin );
		say( 0, %dist @ " Meter Mid-Air Victim: " @ %midair::victim @ "~wcheer3" );
	}
}

Back