pft toggle when switching weapons

elim i took ur script and slimmed it down a little bit. place in config/modules. (set bottomprint to false if you don't want it to bottomprint)

Rofl, it only bottom prints when i go over a body to get ammo. Any ideas on what causes this? Also, is there anyway to change it so that it bottom print when i change the terp and not the pft? Thanks!

i have no idea why that happens and i realized it doesn't know ur mounted weapon when you receive a weapon for some reason

if someone else wants to make it work better pls do

also til about getitemdesc

i have no idea why that happens and i realized it doesn't know ur mounted weapon when you receive a weapon for some reason

if someone else wants to make it work better pls do

also til about getitemdesc

one of the nice scripting updates in 1.40 :)

since so many people just convert old scripts it's rare to see people actually use 1.40's functions, but there are lots of little convenience thingys like string::explode and the pre/post attachment stuff is gold

always meant to find a good use for Canvas::getDesktopResolution, like maybe an on-first-config-run kinda script that would align the configs res with ur desktop res and then set the HUD positions right for that res

p.s. many ppl have asked me for this weapon pft script in the past but i always thought it'd be a lot of code for something silly

Last edited:
Back