Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page [fat ****] the rice and beans diet
Page 2 of 2
Lamb
VeteranX
Old
21 - 07-06-2015, 09:04 PM
clean like produce and ****?

i've been eating rice/beans/chicken almost exclusively, around 1000 calories per day. seem to be down ~8lbs from 2 weeks ago when i started

Sponsored Links
kdt
VeteranX
Old
22 - 07-07-2015, 12:41 AM
clean as in make everything yourself and no sauces unless 0 calories (lim ejuice, mustard, hot sauce, etc)

low fat low carb etc

200g of protein in one solid meal is enough to send me to sleep for 4 hrs immediately after

Lamb
VeteranX
Old
23 - 07-07-2015, 02:05 AM
gotcha, i pretty much took that as a given. still get carbs through the rice but thus far i seem to be making progress, besides the constipation

kdt
VeteranX
Old
24 - 07-07-2015, 03:38 AM
i suggest you up your calories or start learning everything you can about endocrinology because you DO **** up your body unless you know how to manipulate the hormones

Lamb
VeteranX
Old
25 - 07-21-2015, 11:41 PM
sort of just ignoring hormonal **** for now, i have maybe one or two "cheat days" weekly that i up to 2,000 calories. i figure that if africans eat less than me and somehow manage to stay alive, then a 1k cal deficit isn't sufficient to kill me - so what's the worry?

down 15lbs from starting weight now, hoping to maintain the same amount of weight loss but i realize it will not be as significant as time goes on unless i further decrease amount of calories consumed. i believe the steady 4lb weekly loss was stunted by diversifying my diet a bit - started adding some food diversity through taking whatever food people offered me (including fried chicken and nasty **** like that) and ground beef or whatever else; still trying to maintain 1000 calorie amounts daily, however probably all in all my estimates were understated and likely more like 13-1400 or so. simplifying things would seem to have a more desired effect, in that regard.

Last edited by Lamb; 07-21-2015 at 11:46 PM.
kdt
VeteranX
Old
26 - 07-22-2015, 05:54 AM
3500cals/lb of fat

7 days a week
u need a 2k deficit a day to lose 4lb of fat

more liekly you will be losing 4lb of weight of fat, water, LBM, carbs/bloat, etc.
be aware that 2lb/wk fat is already very high rates

gl hf and yes your horomones will crash and you will NOT feel normal for a very long time unless u take care of urself. go check ur thyroid in a month if u are indeed doing 1k cals diet a day consistently cuz RIP nigga

Lamb
VeteranX
Old
27 - 07-26-2015, 10:05 PM
still not too concerned about hormonal problems or ctrl+king from current diet, but at risk of losing any back muscle that may or may not be left i've started adding a small meal before bed - lately it's been romaine, hummus, few tsps olive oil, vinegar, tomato, onion, swiss. i intend to keep that or some close variant of it up for a while and see how that goes. probably totaling closer to 1500 cal daily now. weight has been a stagnant 250lb for past week, but i've been eating extra **** that people gave me that probably reaches closer to 2,000 cal so it's understandable.

weird how my gait seems to normalize as i don't have to waddle around like a ****ing penguin nearly as much with the weight i've already lost. it's quite nice

kdt
VeteranX
Old
28 - 07-27-2015, 04:35 AM
i was gonna call u a retard for worrying about losing back muscle instead of hormones (affects 100% of your life) but then realized youre 250 so keep it up and get to 200 first

pancake
Banned
Old
29 - 07-27-2015, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
still not too concerned about hormonal problems or ctrl+king from current diet, but at risk of losing any back muscle that may or may not be left i've started adding a small meal before bed - lately it's been romaine, hummus, few tsps olive oil, vinegar, tomato, onion, swiss. i intend to keep that or some close variant of it up for a while and see how that goes. probably totaling closer to 1500 cal daily now. weight has been a stagnant 250lb for past week, but i've been eating extra **** that people gave me that probably reaches closer to 2,000 cal so it's understandable.

weird how my gait seems to normalize as i don't have to waddle around like a ****ing penguin nearly as much with the weight i've already lost. it's quite nice
note how u list the things in bold

that is not any reasonable person's idea of a small snack before bed

not only that but psychologically it indicates that you are fine with and conditioned to eat in excess imo

if ur weight loss stagnate at that weight and you believe u r eating 1.5k calories a day u r lieing to urself

be stronger and fukin starve

Lamb
VeteranX
Old
30 - 08-02-2015, 06:25 AM
I've lost around 17lb thus far, pants are getting loose. Progress slowed down since increase to 1.5k from 1k, which is no surprise. Snack changed to celery + single serving hummus. Hope that satisfies you, pancake.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Lamb
VeteranX
Old
31 - 08-24-2015, 06:01 PM
~236lb. Down 30, after 60-some days. Decent

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Huscarl
Veteran++
Old
32 - 09-03-2015, 12:37 PM
As a skinny ****, I would advise you to cut down on the rice & beans **** and start adding more vegetables.

Cook chard, kale, broccoli, squash, cauliflower, etc
Eat a small salad as part of your dinner. Note that these shouldn't be simple additions to your dinner, but should be added along with a reduction in other stuff you eat for dinner. Vegetables(cooked) provide nutrients that it doesn't seem like you're getting currently.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page [fat ****] the rice and beans diet

Social Website Bullshit