yo i need a new drill

I use a 15 year old dewalt drill for big shit, and the 12v bosch for smaller shit. The 12v has replaced many of the big guys jobs as it's handier to use.

I want a corded worm drive circular saw. You can pretty much build a house with a hammer, drill/driver, and circular saw.

milwaukee p good. i beat the crap out of mine. the 18v fuel drill/driver is coming on 1 1/2years old. It's a jobsite grade tool. Way overkill for occassional home use. For home stuff - you just need to spin a drill bit around in a circle for 5 mins a year - get a mid grade ryobi or de walt.

hey rayn here is a question for ya why cordless ???

They are shit compared to direct source?

Cant beat the power of a cord drill.

Because you don't need "power" to build furniture.

Cordless because its convenient, compact, and lightweight. The right tool for the right job.

On another note - if you ever need a tool and don't want to spend a lot of money just head over to Harbor Freight Tools

I paid $20 for an oscillating tool and buy various things that don't see much use.

Also check out CPO outlet, they happen to have a milwaukee deal going right now on power tools

CPO Outlets | New and Reconditioned Power Tools, Pressure Washers, Tankless Water Heaters, Vacuums, Ceiling Fans, and more!

Used the site purchase various Jet products from band saw to drill press to chain falls, been satisfied with them so far.

ive met and worked with many professionals that have litterally just bought whatever was on sale (and somewhat pro quality) at home depot or pawn shop liquidation sale stollen etc

for home use ya i can see lasting power etc

every day use as long as it has enough power to do what u want and charges decently fast and wont break when u smash it somehow it is good impact gun imo

Because you don't need "power" to build furniture.

Cordless because its convenient, compact, and lightweight. The right tool for the right job.

Your a fuck wit you just grab something and make it work....

Do you even trade...

Back