[Release!] Default Flags Older Brother

here use this one its also made especially for color blind, and I know you're getting old so your visions fading out a bit. Dude you weren't even looking at the right teammate ROFL

2q2mz5s.jpg

esoi9j.jpg

heres a reticle and sniper cross
24xksxy.jpg

345bvb6.jpg

tumblr_nn61znEXgi1tdowxko1_250.gif

Last edited:
lod fix doesn't affect flags or terrain shift ur a clueless retard (as usual)
bnL7vs4.png

the second guy closest to the flag stand, your green indicator is in the way.

here use this one its also made especially for color blind, and I know you're getting old so your visions fading out a bit. Dude you weren't even looking at the right teammate ROFL

2q2mz5s.jpg

esoi9j.jpg

heres a reticle and sniper cross
24xksxy.jpg

345bvb6.jpg

tumblr_nn61znEXgi1tdowxko1_250.gif

hey retard the flag is just above my reticle and to the right

LMFAO

actually the lodfix does apply to flags but probably not the way shift is thinking

because flags are objects and they're processed by the same LOD routine i changed, without lodfix once u get a certain distance away from the flag it shifts to low LOD which doesn't have the bottom spikes or the texture (beagle/dsword.flag.png)

but it doesn't affect glow or visibility in the field

that's the thing groove. The flags are rendering the same colors for each team no mater the distance. Unless its past vis dist on that particular map. the same way you would often see a player go into the fog and disappear. It also fixes that lame disappearing door thing.

being able to see the flags at a better distance and knowing which flag is which has helped a great deal. The last thing it really needs is to be bigger.

Back