Netset settings

I want 2 try netset but i don't know the general settings for specific ping. Are values proportional across all pings? is there something like a chart of optimal values? Also is there somekind of script that reads ping from server and adjusts the values accordingly (something like simple if clause) on fly (that would b best), or generates values for each server?

if you ping high, you want a higher pft value. the extra prediction helps with the longer delay. however you could possibly find that players will warp and end up behind your predicted target if they suddenly stop. you can't predict sudden stops etc.

you could make up for the extra prediction by adding a little interpolate and perhaps finding a closer predicted target model than just relying on straight pft.

but only you will find your best settings. I always thought that stock 1.40 settings handled 140 ping just fine. I just had to trust the target and not aim too far ahead like I had to on 1.30.

I personally let 1.40 adjust my pft and set interpolate to 32(half of the stock value). Less of a delay on the target drawling and hope that 1.40 pft puts the target right where I want it. But I ping 44-60 so this won't help you much. :/

Perhaps I'm dead wrong about all of this who knows.

dont listen to stork on this. he is a freak of nature and was very good at LT even after 1.40 without using interpolate and pft

take it from me a real cheater.

set pft to your exact ping or roughly the closest multiple of 32 around it + or - whatever you prefer fool around with it (if ping 16, try 0,16,32)(coud also try any number between 0-32 basically ur specific ping or anything around it). you can also experiment with really high settings or having it off whatever you want

set interpolate to 0 there is no need to ever have this on ever

Last edited:
fukn liar 3/11 never happened

also what dipset setting are u running?

SANTANA.jpg

Last edited:
$net::predictforwardtimemethod = 1;
$net::predictforwardtime = 128;
$net::interpolatetime = 64;

just keep terp locked at 64 or default. this keeps 1.4 from switching it to whatever it feels like.

pft is pretty solid on this setting. just aim closer to your target. In my personal experience this makes the projectile behave in a realistic manner. Where you see the trajectory is exactly where its going. Whereas stock values make things look like they're passing in front and through your target.

dont listen to shift

1.40 doesnt change interpolate at all from the defualt 64 that 1.11 and 1.30 all left it on so no point in even using netset then

u want interpolate off for the biggest effect

ya u can tweek it a bit but thats mostly in ppls heads. the realest results with god mode cg come from terp = 0 pft =ur ping or also off

id try it at 140, and 156 and terp 0 or anything else between 128 and 160 and 192

168 sounds nice try that

pls remember it shuld be warpy that is the whole point of doing it

try with pft = 0 too

Last edited:
Back