Midair

I would like to continue to game but I will throw away my career and then won't be able to pay rent ��������������

tribalwar is for serious dekstop users not iphones (tpk only real form user its self-evident)

also we should create a [Tao][Tier] discussion to properly evaluate all players that would be v good use of time; being a good drinking wingman does not get u poitns this is a serious debate about the competitive scene fuk reall ife

Luigi is engaged to Cinzia, he has a good job and his life runs quietly. But unexpectedly his cousin Sonia knocks at his door. She lived in Venezuela with her parents but they have disappeared and she came back to Italy. She is very young and beautiful and once she loved Luigi. What is he to do?

which ones hotter and is this the one that u flirted with and got u into trouble?

:lol: yea so she ratted me out to my girl and they tried 2 trap me by coming up with some plan for her to text me a bunch and see what i would do

but i figured it out and played it like super friend tip 'oh you're my girls best friend of course i want 2 be friendly but i'm loyal' and came out like a champ

if i keep it 100, bff is 'hotter' but she's not really my type, she's a rich spoiled chick whose been in like 4 music videos as 'hot girl at the club #8'

i've probably even posted really bad videos with her in them and people were like 'wow y would u post such a horrible song u have bad taste in music'

i have an extra ticket 2 everafterfest this weekend $425 and its urs and with it a small chance to fuck this girl while she's on molly

Lol. Good essay TPK, imo u should search for a job and try to be productive with your life rather than writing essays on internet forums. All I meant from my post was that you went from posting one-liner with GIFs to huge ass manic essays. I didnt mean anything about the actual content, just that your behavior has reverted back.

Sorry that you care about the forums and what others think of you so much, I for one am very glad that words on the Internet have no impact on me

The 'ol tried and true "I care less than you" bit. It's a classic for sure.

Has anyone noticed how "cool" and "in fashion" it is to "not care"?

So let me ask you a question Mr.2g00d:

Who cares more?

The guy that's genuinely speaking his mind, sharing his honest thoughts about general issues, opening himself up to all forms of personal attack, painting himself as manic with giant essays, without ceasing or giving a flying fuck about what other people think about his reputation?

Or

The guy admitting that he isn't even addressing the content of someone's post, posting personal attacks out of raw emotional investment in attempt to gain public favor and e-status, while going out of his way to focus on the #1 thing that is "so cool" on this forum, trying to convince everyone that he "doesn't care" for the sake of his online reputation.

Good thing that the words getting typed on here have no impact on your life right?

You are as good at pretending not to care about what goes down here as you are at pretending to care about the jobs and productivity levels of the posters here.

figured there were times when milk was hacking, you can kinda tell when someone is at one door on dx magically checks the other door just as your coming in ... pretty obvious for anyone who has played b4... kinda like when sleepy "awareness" to quickly not worry about the LO just as you come in 2 grab on SH full oob 100000km route.

They just must be that good ...

The 'ol tried and true "I care less than you" bit. It's a classic for sure.

Has anyone noticed how "cool" and "in fashion" it is to "not care"?

So let me ask you a question Mr.2g00d:

Who cares more?

The guy that's genuinely speaking his mind, sharing his honest thoughts about general issues, opening himself up to all forms of personal attack, painting himself as manic with giant essays, without ceasing or giving a flying fuck about what other people think about his reputation?

Or

The guy admitting that he isn't even addressing the content of someone's post, posting personal attacks out of raw emotional investment in attempt to gain public favor and e-status, while going out of his way to focus on the #1 thing that is "so cool" on this forum, trying to convince everyone that he "doesn't care" for the sake of his online reputation.

Good thing that the words getting typed on here have no impact on your life right?

You are as good at pretending not to care about what goes down here as you are at pretending to care about the jobs and productivity levels of the posters here.

Heuheheu ok bud way to prove your point. You clearly are a balanced being and are very productive at writing essays on forums. Keep up the good work

Back