Baltimore shootings (current news)

ZooL

Veteran XX
Shootings Riddle Baltimore After Riots | The Daily Caller

Fifty people have been shot in Baltimore following the riots that started April 28, an average of three to four shot per day.

Besides the damaged buildings sprinkled across the battered city, Baltimore has seen a spike in shootings since the riots in late April that set much of the city on fire and injured several the Baltimore Sun reports..........

DOOD HOLY FUCK.

Phwn9xt.jpg

nash can u stop being a retard and consolidate zool threads into one big shithole like you did for the angry joe threads.. ty hi5

Rush talked about this on his show today.

The shootings don't involve cops. Do you hear the black people talking about it? No.

It won't.

We need more abortions in their midst and closed borders..or sterilization upon entering...that is the price.

life long prisoners cost 4 million dollars
i'd rather give them that money than give it to some fucking for profit prison fuck

life long prisoners cost 4 million dollars
i'd rather give them that money than give it to some fucking for profit prison fuck

No - if all tax payers threw in 50 bucks per year that's 6 billion per year to keep people put away. I think most taxpayers would give 50 bucks straight to keep dickweeds behind bars. Kill the ones that are heinous and have indisputable evidence. Done.

why not throw the evil fucks into an arena with knives and axes and shields and shit and PPV it
use THAT money to pay for prison/re-education etc

Honestly, it is getting to the point where I don't really care what happens to evil fucks as long as it takes them out.

They've invaded Kennywood. Fucking Kennywood.
ONLY ON 11: New cellphone video shows weekend fight at Kennywood | www.wpxi.com

Going back to segregation is the only answer. That's why they have their own cities while the whites move away to the suburbs. They usually avoid amusement parks. There must have been some "urban" event. It's happened at a couple other parks, where a fight broke out in the parking lot. They usually avoid amusement parks and ski resorts except for Six Flags America, which is located near (you guessed it) Baltimore.

Last edited:
Back