Tis "the angry one"

Sponsored Links
AFireInAsa
VeteranX
Old
202 - 05-11-2015, 16:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancake View Post
It's like these spergs that say the t2 cg is too powerful and t1 is not as powerful because it has a built in spread.

These people have not played t1 with ppl that actually had good computers post 2004 and could cg ppl literally across the map through the fog line.

I'd rather have a t1 cg that I can pulse than a t2 cg which does more damage but requires a lot less aim and cant be aimed very accurately over long long distances.
ya i agree with this. but i also think legions has 100% the best chaingun can't whore it forever in combat (spread increases) but good at chasing and at distance (if you go fast enough no spread).

Quote:
It's like fire saying he likes this Midair game.

Fact is its been 3 years now and Fire still sucks at t1 chasing. He also is vocally a fan of smooth terrain all maps should be like Hildrebrand. I hate that ****, I want bumpy jagged terrain I have to navigate just right to get a good ski. I want to be able to run up the walls on a dx base to break the fog line.

There are many things that make t1 that little more nuanced than the other games and I think taking those things away will just make for a very stale game over time.

So while I could accept people using perma iffs or whatever against me unless I was playing comp or finding it really hard to compete vs people using it I probably wouldn't want to switch to it and I'd just play handicapped or whatever because it'd be more fun to me.
ya i do like smooth terrain maps since that's what i've played most of my tribes career on and im way better on them. t1 has no good ones. hildebrand is fun to play defense on but not a great map or anything. t2 actually has some good smooth terrain maps like damnation and icedance. but a lot of other things about that game sucks like the weapons and lock on rockets.

you are right i should get good at this game its been about time i sucked too long just being a pubber and being complacent with just enjoying the game. better start playing the nightly pugs to get good at it or make a team to really learn how to play the game. also should stop taking breaks from the game when another game i like comes out that i like. need to 24/7 this game any teams recruiting?

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
203 - 05-11-2015, 16:09
ya fire, hes talking about skiing, being an actual skill. not an icerink with hills.

pancake
Banned
Old
204 - 05-11-2015, 17:41
fire most of us only got picked in the 10 man 5v5 circle jerk pus by making names for ourselves as dominant pub players and the game was already long dead and had a pub community almost identical to the one we have now (weekday nights)

you pub quite often and are more active than most of the good people and have still sucked for 3 years shut up

also cg being op in t1 is good for the fast pace of LT, some dumbed down legions cg that loses accuracy the more its fired or something is retarded

and smooth terrian maps are also low skill and take depth out of the game

much like a game without beacon stops and beacon jumps does as well

there are just so many little nuanced things that make t1 replayable forever that these other generic tribes games dont have

and chances are midair will be exactly like them

Last edited by pancake; 05-11-2015 at 18:46..
darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
205 - 05-11-2015, 18:26
i want 2 lt pu

pancake
Banned
Old
206 - 05-11-2015, 18:46
i think ur gay

AFireInAsa
VeteranX
Old
207 - 05-11-2015, 19:16
Quote:
there are just so many little nuanced things that make t1 replayable forever that these other generic tribes games dont have

t2c still being played today.

pancake
Banned
Old
208 - 05-11-2015, 19:18
thats great endorse that game idc just please realize i own a gun and i will blow your ****ing head off worse than any dent you can fathom if you continue to spout your jew propaganda about this midair game and your ****** twink friend mabel here

AFireInAsa
VeteranX
Old
209 - 05-11-2015, 19:20
gg ownt

pancake
Banned
Old
210 - 05-11-2015, 19:24
play ur **** game idc can't cure autism

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
211 - 05-12-2015, 00:47
in tis tread we gots da vetroob pubscrubz of washy washed up trieb spergin all dafuq out ova da forumz cuz dey got rekt by mun be4 him retired w/nottin 2 prove
dis wut happen wen u leave trieb in roo-in

mun fukkin left legaceez in trieb
fuq u gon do now u meltin down all dafuq ova da forumz
go try notha game mebbz u spergs get gud @it
(probz not) he he

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
212 - 05-12-2015, 00:58
roo-in

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
213 - 05-12-2015, 00:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipp View Post
in tis tread we gots da vetroob pubscrubz of washy washed up trieb spergin all dafuq out ova da forumz cuz dey got rekt by mun be4 him retired w/nottin 2 prove
dis wut happen wen u leave trieb in roo-in

mun fukkin left legaceez in trieb
fuq u gon do now u meltin down all dafuq ova da forumz
go try notha game mebbz u spergs get gud @it
(probz not) he he

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
214 - 05-12-2015, 10:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFireInAsa View Post
you are right i should get good at this game its been about time i sucked too long just being a pubber and being complacent with just enjoying the game. better start playing the nightly pugs to get good at it or make a team to really learn how to play the game. also should stop taking breaks from the game when another game i like comes out that i like. need to 24/7 this game any teams recruiting?
I think Fufu's brutal sarcasm was lost on you dare. "complacent enjoying the game" "24/7 this game" "any teams recruiting?"

You were being mocked.

Quote:
fire most of us only got picked in the 10 man 5v5 circle jerk pus by making names for ourselves as dominant pub players and the game was already long dead and had a pub community almost identical to the one we have now (weekday nights)

you pub quite often and are more active than most of the good people and have still sucked for 3 years shut up
"Making a name for yourself as a dominant pub player"

LoL

Quote:
there are just so many little nuanced things that make t1 replayable forever
Yeah, all it needs are people that play it...

Quote:
We don't really know very much about what the game will be like yet.

Quote:
please realize i own a gun and i will blow your ****ing head off worse than any dent you can fathom
That's disgusting man.

You should be excommunicated for making posts like that.

pancake
Banned
Old
215 - 05-12-2015, 10:51
lol jfc

Last edited by pancake; 05-12-2015 at 11:07..
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
216 - 05-12-2015, 11:17
lolz

What Tribes team should I join Dare?

Last edited by The Pumpkin King; 05-12-2015 at 11:27..
~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
217 - 05-12-2015, 11:20
hah nice edit

pancake
Banned
Old
218 - 05-12-2015, 11:22
i edited my post because i said too instead of to and things like that bug me

but the gist of the 1 sentence i wrote was

tpk everything goes over your head because you are mentally ill and a moron

and thinking fire a tribes ascend and legions player is fufu a tiny mentally ill gook that posts movie reviews comparing gladiator to the avengers is hilarious

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
219 - 05-12-2015, 11:28
r u dare tho?

Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
220 - 05-12-2015, 12:34
Fire and tpk can join my team. We have practice tonight...going to go over our comms and such. 9:30est. Be there.

Page 11 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page opsayo u were rite

Social Website Bullshit