Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page retiring doto
Page 1 of 2
[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
1 - 05-05-2015, 11:05
hello friends

i will be retiring doto and games in general. i am 26 yr old and not have sex in a couple year it is quite pathetic and most of it is due 2 my addiction to video games.

i aint even reach peak before retiring which is something i never do but this has 2 be done in order to achieve high MMR in life.

RIP 2 video games and 2 my e-friends that i made a long the way

ggs

Sponsored Links
Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 05-05-2015, 11:44
ok bye

Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 05-05-2015, 11:56
FUQ U GON DO??

libra
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 05-05-2015, 12:34
u never made it to 3 good

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
6 - 05-05-2015, 13:09
i was 3 good at a few game but did not reach 3good @ doto

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
7 - 05-05-2015, 13:11
Buy a girl a tango. Cast skewer. Np.

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
8 - 05-05-2015, 13:24
natures prophet

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
9 - 05-05-2015, 13:41
idk, unless you are living at home and playing chinese tower defense game 8 hours a day i dont see how getting your dick wet and playing video games as mutually exclusive.

most girl, even the non lepers, dont give a **** if you play video games nowadays

u must be obsessed with mmr

gl and namaste

Kismet
Veteran
Old
10 - 05-05-2015, 14:17
you know i told u about that hipster bar called get well in toronto that has all those video games

it is a very nice bar with lots of girls idk y u dont try going one night

can get laid drinking beer and playing zelda

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
11 - 05-05-2015, 15:28
i am addictive to video games it is a problem

i literally always have to become a top 1% player before i can feel somewhat satisfied and generally still i keep going after i reach that point.

i need to focus on things that make my LIFE MMR increase such as my dick inside of ***** and bank account number growth

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 05-05-2015, 17:08
ya top 1% except the fukin loser never got gm in sc2

also, far from top 1% IN BASKETBALL LOL

more like bottom 5% in **** league local pu gaem basketball

fuk urself 4 quittin starcraft, and fuk urselfand dad

Kismet
Veteran
Old
13 - 05-05-2015, 17:17
copa did u kno there r more important things than just ***** and money

like love with soulmate and making fun of dp for playing tribes ascend

you can also go to one of many various cheap hipster bar in toronto's west end and meet sjw sluts that will be dtf with you soley because you are brown and they want to be cultured and not racist

did u kno that

go to dundas and ossington on a friday night and stand on the corner having a cigarette you dont even have to talk to anyone and i guarantee u will get laid

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
14 - 05-05-2015, 18:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i am addictive to video games it is a problem

i literally always have to become a top 1% player before i can feel somewhat satisfied and generally still i keep going after i reach that point.

i need to focus on things that make my LIFE MMR increase such as my dick inside of ***** and bank account number growth
o ya no doubt i just find ppl go to extremes from playing 8 hrs + a day to thinking they need to play 0 hrs to maintain normal cocksuck quota / confidence

the only time the femmes get mad at video games -- in my exp -- is if u blatantly choose playing over them, in which case be honest with urself maybe u rather suck ur own mmr dick u kno

i do not agree that vg's are inherently addicting, only the feeling u get from playing which 99% of the time can be achieved via other avenues of life

anyone that plays many game that doesnt look like eric stoltz elephant man has had similar dilemma

i say do both wut r u autistic?

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
15 - 05-05-2015, 19:10
dare u gon have 2 show me the way

the main reason i have 2 stop is cause i have been choosing video games over sleep and it is impacting my work

i aint the 8 hour a day type of dude anymore, on weekends i can do that which is pathetic to spend ur only free time back hunched over yelling on the microphone trying to last hit ****ing creeps

Kismet
Veteran
Old
16 - 05-05-2015, 19:15
if i was u id

move to equal priced place west of yonge street preferably with roomies in annex/lil italy maybe even parkdale nothing more than 2 blocks north of bloor cuz the amount of ppl in ur age range gonna be wayyy bigger there than anywhere else

just go to bars man

you can go to the bars by urself have a beer look around and leave no ones gonna think ur awkward

and ull be surprised how many times girls will come up and hit on you without you doing anything

also stop worrying so much about this bull**** idea of social life u have

many ppl r comfortable nerding out many girls are too there are lots of women that just want to stay in and watch netflix or sit on their computer doing nothing

i think u r judging urself too much

i told opsayo this too

just go find a place where u r happy and have a good time u dont need some1 to teach u this bull**** or watch some pua / self help improvement stuff

u smoke weed right so y not go to one of the many vapour lounges in toronto and smoke some weed there bring a friend meet ppl

or go online dating or watever

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
17 - 05-05-2015, 19:36
dare is right, if u think u have no life and no confidence because of it why would any girl be interested in u

if u just relax, be funny, chat some **** and act like u've had ur dick played with before u will be surprised how many girls are down to just have fun and chill

ironically i've had a girl start playing mario kart like 2 minutes after we hook up telling me to grab her a beer, wtf role reversal

dont overthink it, girls want to **** too u kno

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 05-05-2015, 20:06
i dintdt think copa was asperg awkward weirdo in real life, i kno he addicted 2 video game and wat not but i thought he was normal person just addictive personality and wat not

copa r u like sega rob or some such or wat

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
19 - 05-05-2015, 21:09
i was pretty cool guy in HS had a hot ass gf and many friends n what not

**** went down hill from there

also i aint some virgin fuk but it has been a long time and this really is more about me focusing my time on things that will increase life MMR rather than gaming MMR

also fuk u DP for saying i aint 1% when u see me smash grandmaster faggits left n right

appreciate the advice dare

Kismet
Veteran
Old
20 - 05-05-2015, 21:53
copa i will say 1 last thing tho dood

pls do not over think this gay bull**** of getting laid

u ssee in gd that thread by that wiglaf guy? super angsty about it reads all of this advice doesnt do him any good still complaining?

**** that life

stop caring if u get laid or not, follow ur own brain, make ur own solutions

i will tell one awkward thing about my real life

1 stupid way i got kate to go on dates with me starting last month was copying dp's bot sig message and other bot messages and emailing them to her

also i write literally the most perverted awkward **** i can think of and send her it

this also got her to burn 500 gigs of rare music to an external hd for me since grooveshark went down

if i did this to any other women they'd call the cops on me

just be urself and find ppl that can accept the person you are/want to be and stop caring beyond that

better than dating some of the crazies ive been through or just getting laid for the sake of getting laid which gets boring after a short while imo

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page retiring doto

Social Website Bullshit