Is it possible to get the client's CPU ID?

i was just joking about deleting your stuff dude, chill :heart:, no one owes anyone anything

if i came off mad or something please don't take it that way, i have a lot of shit going on right now and all i really want to do is get high and get back to cali

this might sound like hippie crunchy granola type shit but i'm not into negativity and i'm not mad and you shouldn't be either imo

and after all the help ive given you over the years, refusing to help me the one time you might know a trick i don't... i would probably have every right to be annoyed

but it's all good man, i still think you should release that config and i'm willing to help when i get a chance and i still love ya bro

everyone's entitled to be a bit grumpy sometimes, i've been there too

you gotta understand i literally get like 4-5 pm's a day about tribes stuff from various people including randoms and i try to help everyone as much as i can without negatively impacting my real life

Im not mad at you. I dont care what you do with config because i wont be releasing - and i wont be releasing anymore textures or anything else related to this game.

about the transparent wep... its a PS.

Im not mad at you. I dont care what you do with config because i wont be releasing - and i wont be releasing anymore textures or anything else related to this game.

about the transparent wep... its a PS.

ah don't be like that man, keep doing ur thang

i poked around a bit in the folder ihave of your config, i fixed most of it already i but i'd want to rewrite the health/nrg bars and get rid of the corner things

also this is kinda hilarious thanks emjay

zJNUBlD.png

Back