chimps approaching stages of early man

HaPpY

Veteran XX
Chimps in Senegal found to fashion spears for hunting

In their seven year study of the chimps living at the site, the researchers spotted chimpanzees breaking off tree branches, tearing off smaller branches and leaves, removing the weak tips and sometimes gnawing on the ends to sharpen them. The spears (which were on average about 75 centimeters long) were then used to stab bushbabies sleeping in their nests in tree hollows. The poking, the team reports was not lethal, instead, it caused injuries to the bushbabies which was enough to allow the chimps to bite and kill them with relative ease

Read more at: Chimps in Senegal found to fashion spears for hunting

makin spears... chuckin spears... eating babies... theyre basically at the same level as negros now. props to them and looking forward to some epic chimp nig wars :boogie:

nice the shift is happening
cjbY0nE.gif

Last edited:
They have nothing without language. They've taught chimps how to understand language with symbols connected to a computer, but they still can't talk.

Symbols are extremely important, the Italian that interviewed William Rutledge of Apollo 18/20 said that the electronic covering for Mona Lisa had circuitry that was designed to interpret symbols. Since we know the covering was part of a system to interpret signals from the body, I think this is very telling as we know there are hyperdimensional properties in the Hebrew language that correspond to the planetary energy system.

For example if you pronounce Hebrew characters aloud in front of a plane of sand, the Hebrew symbols will begin to form in response to the vibrations.

Symbols are extremely important, the Italian that interviewed William Rutledge of Apollo 18/20 said that the electronic covering for Mona Lisa had circuitry that was designed to interpret symbols. Since we know the covering was part of a system to interpret signals from the body, I think this is very telling as we know there are hyperdimensional properties in the Hebrew language that correspond to the planetary energy system.

For example if you pronounce Hebrew characters aloud in front of a plane of sand, the Hebrew symbols will begin to form in response to the vibrations.

U wot m8

All planets have a design specification. They are all designed around the same hyperdimensional model. 19.5 degrees is where the Cydonian complex on Mars is located, the Pyramids on earth, and also pyramids on the moon and the great eye of Jupiter.

These planets have some sort of energy delivery coming out at that point, even the moons of Saturn/Jupiter are emitting more energy than possible from those locations than they could get from the sun. The idea you get is some civilization originally had harnessed these energies and then a calamity cause the controls to be wiped out and now we have defunct energy plants on these planets and moons.

to support my claim re: Hebrew language, planetary energy system:

picture%2049%20en.gif

Feel free to check out that claim regarding 19.5 degrees. A system that draws its energy out of the ether, not the Newtonian energy systems we are familiar with.

At this time my theory has evolved to that two civilizations on Mars brought destruction to the planet that now composes the asteroid belt and blew up the planet, and in retaliation to this two massive nuclear bombs were detonated in orbit around Mars causing a nearly complete desolation.

I still believe nuclear 'weapons' had a more intrinsic purpose before modern man harnessed them. The Gods obviously used them for destructive purposes often enough, but there is evidence that these detonations are opening up gateways that bring in even more alien Greys. Not something we need.

The US govt has been using them to wipe out underground colonies. In any case these weapons were far too big to be used as weapons in the pre flood years, and I don't believe their original purpose was destructive.

How efficient is it to detonate two huge bombs in orbit around Mars to wipe out the planetary civilization? Not efficient, there will be survivors who rebuild. So nukes were not designed as weapons. They would not have had these sitting around in bomb bays ready to deploy to annihilate. I believe biological weapons would be way more appropriate and that those nukes were deployed in response to an emergency.

More evidence of this comes out of Zechariah Sitchin who says the Nephilim that landed here left those nukes underground and the 2nd and 3rd generation that used them did not understand their purpose and nearly wiped themselves out thanks to nuclear winds.

They had bombs on the order of thousands of times the size of the Soviet big bomb. So I wonder what the true purpose and design of those 'weapons' was.

To elaborate a little further: how were these domed cities created? Is there a level of technology that involves the use of nuclear weapons, far beyond our knowledge? How do you create a city out of space glass 15 miles high and 100 miles in diameter with a glass dome on top?

Last edited:
dont talk to the delusional tacospiller thats too caught up in the il000luminati bs/satantic theories that cause you to fry your brain lll00llllll 7_7

totally delusional to whats really happening wackduck

Back