New New GIF (animated) Thread

I really don't get the popularity

I actually kind of agree with you. It was interesting for a bit but I got sick of it.

My interest in this movie has nothing to do with liking Attack on Titan because the director is a long time Special Effects director for some of my favorite monster movies and is now in charge of the 2016 Japanese Godzilla. (yes Japan is doing it's own spin off series not related to the recent American one)

I miss models/guy in suit movies. :(

while white truck is a dick, who the fuck rides a bike on a 2x3 lane freeway?

not sure where this is, but another cyclist passes them while they are gathering themselves, so apparently, this is normal wherever this is, pretty dumb place to ride if you ask me. also, truck never stopped.

edit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Russian-cyclist-struck-40ft-lorry-LIVES.html

"Marathon rider Ruslan Bazarov, 28, suffered pelvic injuries and a broken leg when the truck overtook him on the St Petersburg ring road.
Bazarov was taking part in the first 100 kilometre ride of the season of the Baltic Star club when the incident happened."

Last edited:
that'll teach you to ride a fucking 10-speed down a highway with fast moving traffic without paying attention

fucking morons

for real. if there are 18 wheelers going 70 miles an hour i wouldnt get near with my 10 pound bicycle. These guys actually are surprised they get hit riding on highways like this.

Last edited:
CskgIwY.gif

Back