LT Football

izzasmurf

Veteran XV
What happens if you make the Flag able to be thrown farther (not as far as in football, and not with lock on crap like it does in football) but put a cap on flag range and add to LT. Wouldnt that change the position dynamic for all LT positions? Maybe make it an equipable weapon something like laser rifle except opposite energy usage. You can max throw at less energy and shorter toss at full energy. All while keeping the regular flag drop button an option. Iono i think it could be interesting if tweaked right and somebody with a better brain than I figure it out.

What happens if you make the Flag able to be thrown farther (not as far as in football, and not with lock on crap like it does in football) but put a cap on flag range and add to LT. Wouldnt that change the position dynamic for all LT positions? Maybe make it an equipable weapon something like laser rifle except opposite energy usage. You can max throw at less energy and shorter toss at full energy. All while keeping the regular flag drop button an option. Iono i think it could be interesting if tweaked right and somebody with a better brain than I figure it out.

legions did this. it resulted in a lot more flag play though the flag play was a lot easier to accomplish than t1. even noobs would make passes. it also resulted in a lot more interceptions from skilled people and that was very fun.

you balance it so that at high speeds it doesn't go much farther than at low speeds. this way you don't get people grabbing, discjumping, and tossing the flag back to their base instantly. it's tricky to get that just right.

or make it a hittable object like TA so u have to disc it like a nade or mine to send it flying

Back