so who is best dueller in t1

One of the best duelers i have see has to be Vivid. Also probably Vamp.

Both were insanely good. But i think my vote has to go to Vivid.

One of the best duelers i have see has to be Vivid. Also probably Vamp.

Both were insanely good. But i think my vote has to go to Vivid.

vivid gets no credit from me. he used hm when he dueled / td, with his main tactic being nade spam. he wouldn't even be nearly as good now since we mostly just play disc only. plus ive beat him, so he no where near top. vamp is cool guy, and when he on point he's really good.

i say this many times in server, but i say it here too.

if you hack in tribes, in a legit community, you might as well just pull out your tribes cd and spit on it. because you're disrespecting one of the greatest games ever made.

Just as in the Mayweather vs Pacquiao discussions the champion gets to decide when it is time to fight. Once I decide to unretire my desktop I will move like butterfly and sting like a modderfawkin diamond sword.

ya they are both champions

if you want a more accurate comparison, you're the old-man fighter who postures coming out of retirement but in reality has no chance against the new champ

i dont really blame you tho

if i got to hold the title of duel champion for a while and then dropped off from tribes, i wouldn't want to duel me now either. I probably wouldn't make as many excuses though, i'd prob just stay quiet, but hey we both have egos so i get it

but yeah it will just be an embarrassing loss for you and the crowd will rejoice

Last edited:
They are both champions of other divisions but Pacman hasnt had the welterweight thats what Mayweather holds....When I get a trainer in my corner and unretire the desktop i will show u rtcll that i am no old man fighter

Back