Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [lol] @ Neoliberal Europe
Page 32 of 46
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
621 - 01-31-2015, 15:15
i think that is why we are still arguing.....

soon it will be illegal to argue

the Orwellian final solution is almost complete

Sponsored Links
Kismet
Veteran
Old
622 - 01-31-2015, 15:18
id love to get on the news for writing joke terrorist threats copied straight out of a borat movie

the first thing id say to anyone interviewing me is Y U GOTTA KEEP A ****** LIKE ME DOWN WHITE POS and then id go from there

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
623 - 01-31-2015, 15:22
that **** has gotten so out of hand recently...but for borat that would be legendary

More Stories Of People Arrested For Making Joke Threats On Social Networks

granted joe lipari has been my favorite one so far

Quote:
After being frustrated with bad customer service at an Apple Store, in September 2009, Lipari jokingly paraphrased a quote from the book/movie Fight Club, which referred to use of firearms, on his Facebook page. In under 2 hours, NYPD SWAT arrived at his door and, after searching his apartment, they brought Lipari to the station to be questioned by Homeland Security.[21]

Lipari spent a year in court clearing his name of all charges, even turning down multiple plea bargains. Eventually The City of New York dropped all charges, including making terrorist threats and disorderly conduct. Since then Lipari has received offers from lawyers pushing him to sue New York City for wrongful imprisonment, but he has no plans to sue.
NY Man Uses "Fight Club" Quote on Facebook, Charged with Terrorist Threat - NYConvergence.com

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-31-2015 at 15:24..
Kismet
Veteran
Old
624 - 01-31-2015, 15:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnszgkE3O8g

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
625 - 01-31-2015, 15:31
SBC gets to say that **** bc he's a zionist jew making fun of hick non-jews

true story

edit: http://binashah.blogspot.co.uk/2012/...d-zionist.html

Last edited by Al'Muktar; 01-31-2015 at 15:34..
arsin
Veteran++
Old
626 - 01-31-2015, 15:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by beep boop View Post
u read that?
This from a guy who uses TW as his live journal. Sheesh, I actually skimmed through 3 pages of inanity.

Why is being ***** assed lazy being encouraged amongst your bro's with forehead sporting L's? Are attempts at being empowered, or learning something a liability amongst your crowd cause the the ugly beast of envy awakes?

The vul has a STO thread, your live journaling will fit right in. gogogo

Greece ... a tax code that isn't enforced, pervasive corruption and nepotism .. a people who like things but are dis-inclined to work.

Anubis, you're unemployed yet buying an iphone for your gf? That's a microcosm of what's going wrong for Greece. And hey, don't kid yourself, Greece will have a choice to pay every cent, or suffer some serious sanctions that will cost even more.

Our global elite, the internationalists will make it so.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
627 - 01-31-2015, 15:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
now that i mention it i think im gonna include the personal/internal corporation schtick in2 that journal article

CONSTANT SELF-COMMODIFICATION AND ITS EFFECTS UPON THE INDIVIDUAL, SOCIETY, AND THE PROCESS OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION

catchy~~
You can do better. Something along the lines of a fish bowl, fish can't see the water etc. I leave it to your expressive genius

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
628 - 01-31-2015, 15:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
You can do better. Something along the lines of a fish bowl, fish can't see the water etc. I leave it to your expressive genius
This self-commodification is similar to older thinking around the ***8216;city***8217; as alienating ***8211; communal life on a scale that dwarfs the individual and by necessity compartmentalises them according to their ***8216;function***8217; (which is generally assigned to them). This neoliberal self-commodification process requires the individual to do two things: firstly, submit to the process of categorising, quantifying, and promoting/justifying specific aspects of their personalities and experiences, thus washing out/casting off all other aspects of themselves (leaving them effectively entities that exist only within and subject to the system, rendered incapable of thinking about or perceiving themselves in ways not expressible within that system -> rejected as having no profit/market-rational meaning), and secondly, lock themselves permanently into a specific social position/life trajectory -> far from offering a ***8216;choice***8217; of what to be or do, the neoliberal approach takes an abstract creative freedom to find our own way and replaces it with a set field of options that are structured/similar enough to be directly comparable (and thus competitive with one-another). ->

first sketch of that needs work obv

edit: and anubis just got a job in glorious suisse, he is a professional academic 2

Last edited by Al'Muktar; 01-31-2015 at 15:43..
arsin
Veteran++
Old
629 - 01-31-2015, 15:45
Wow, how effortlessly and quickly that flowed from you. I understand and agree with you, still if the individual wants to eat, he has to provide some utility in return. What choice does he have? Not too ****ing much.

At any rate the city as a fishbowl might inspire a catchier phrase.

Last edited by arsin; 01-31-2015 at 15:48..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
630 - 01-31-2015, 15:46
Quote:
This from a guy who uses TW as his live journal. Sheesh, I actually skimmed through 3 pages of inanity.

Why is being ***** assed lazy being encouraged amongst your bro's with forehead sporting L's? Are attempts at being empowered, or learning something a liability amongst your crowd cause the the ugly beast of envy awakes?

The vul has a STO thread, your live journaling will fit right in. gogogo

Greece ... a tax code that isn't enforced, pervasive corruption and nepotism .. a people who like things but are dis-inclined to work.

Anubis, you're unemployed yet buying an iphone for your gf? That's a microcosm of what's going wrong for Greece. And hey, don't kid yourself, Greece will have a choice to pay every cent, or suffer some serious sanctions that will cost even more.

Our global elite, the internationalists will make it so.
there have been so many great case studies on this mentality

it is beyond systemic

apparently the greeks bought **** tons of Mercedes and high end automobiles when they thought the national debt was sustainable (in their minds)

almost every block was riddled with them

then a few years ago almost all of them started showing up on their equivalency of craigslist/autotrader for pennies on the dollar of what they paid. as the debts came due.....people were going bankrupt....the nation went insolvent.

you either keep your idiocy in check yourself.....or it will be kept in check for you. the olympics debacle was the first of many things they fell for and it has been all down hill for them ever since. goldman speculating on their behalf certainly didn't help either.

if they think they have escaped austerity because they no longer want to comply or pay their old debts......wait until they see what their new borrowing rates are going to be.

Quote:
Wow, how effortlessly and quickly that flowed from you. I understand and agree with you, still if the individual wants to eat, he has to provide some utility in return. What choice does he have?
and that's the ball game

there are no other choices

if you want something beyond what you can provide yourself.....you are going to have to figure out a way to get others to do it for you. and with that comes compromises you may not be able to make nor satisfy

this not being greedy and helping your fellow man **** sounds great, but not when you, yourself, somehow become solely responsible for several thousand hungry mouths to feed.

people always want far more than they can handle. people always demand far more than there is to be given. most expect that overlap to be subsidized or burdened by somebody else.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-31-2015 at 15:52..
Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
631 - 01-31-2015, 15:49
Quote:
still if the individual wants to eat, he has to provide some utility in return. What choice does he have? Not too ****ing much.
Far from equipping young people with the ability to exercise choice, they are either provided with an extremely systematised set of narrowly-vocational skills designed to enable neoliberal-friendly industries (service/business/financial sectors etc.); instead of freeing the individual, the process subjects and subjectificates them within a mass-global system of self-feeding industries -> individuals are making themselves into compartmentalised, specified and quantifiably-comparable machine parts to be sorted, categorised, and discarded as the machine turns, but this fostering of the perception of self-directed 'choice' serves to remove any possibility of dissent (poor decisions) or dissatisfaction in their eventual position [removal of agency disguised as empowerment through provision of 'choice'] ->

city as a fishbowl implies a closed/compartmentalised system, which it sort of is, but it's the process of moving from macro (city) to macromacro (globalisation) that's providing the alienation/dehumanifying^2 effect of neoliberal liquid 'choice'-based solidity in terms of identity and agency

arsin
Veteran++
Old
632 - 01-31-2015, 15:51
Can't escape the clutches of the international banking cartel. (BTW they were House Harkonnen in the movie Dune).

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
633 - 01-31-2015, 15:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
2) you're pretty sure that you're better than most of everyone else, which is a result of 1
He's not sure he's better than everyone else. That's why he's against anything that upsets the current hierarchy and threatens to reshuffle it. His issues are derived from deep insecurities, not confidence. He doesn't think he can compete if he has to actually compete.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
634 - 01-31-2015, 15:55
you can escape the central banking clutches......but you have to be willing to be responsible for everything you want/need on an individual basis.

many hippy communes have done this. as have prepping communities.

but with responsibility comes lots of work.....and that is the part most people are unwilling to accept.

i want what i want but i'm not sure i want that if i have to provide it for myself type of mentality.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
635 - 01-31-2015, 15:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
He's not sure he's better than everyone else. That's why he's against anything that upsets the current hierarchy and threatens to reshuffle it. His issues are derived from deep insecurities, not confidence. He doesn't think he can compete if he has to actually compete.
i meant that he's sure he's entitled to his position through being him, not through any sort of skills (just inherent goodness/value)

'him' meaning all libertarian stem autists (which doesn't include tele when he's not being a prick on purpose)

Quote:
Can't escape the clutches of the international banking cartel. (BTW they were House Harkonnen in the movie Dune).
naw my dude, that was the spacing guild, altho technically that's just because they have a major interest in CHOAM and have the largest physical/operational requirement for melange (dune series is another one of my areas)

arsin
Veteran++
Old
636 - 01-31-2015, 15:56
Yea lol free society. smh

I hope you write a book Muktar and it sells a billion copies. I will buy a few. I am catching on with what your saying, as I look through my fish bowl lense.

I often read your links and find that I am no longer googling three terms/post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
there have been so many great case studies on this mentality

it is beyond systemic

apparently the greeks bought **** tons of Mercedes and high end automobiles when they thought the national debt was sustainable (in their minds)

almost every block was riddled with them

then a few years ago almost all of them started showing up on their equivalency of craigslist/autotrader for pennies on the dollar of what they paid. as the debts came due.....people were going bankrupt....the nation went insolvent.

you either keep your idiocy in check yourself.....or it will be kept in check for you. the olympics debacle was the first of many things they fell for and it has been all down hill for them ever since. goldman speculating on their behalf certainly didn't help either.

if they think they have escaped austerity because they no longer want to comply or pay their old debts......wait until they see what their new borrowing rates are going to be.

and that's the ball game

there are no other choices

if you want something beyond what you can provide yourself.....you are going to have to figure out a way to get others to do it for you. and with that comes compromises you may not be able to make nor satisfy

this not being greedy and helping your fellow man **** sounds great, but not when you, yourself, somehow become solely responsible for several thousand hungry mouths to feed.

people always want far more than they can handle. people always demand far more than there is.
Some people are demanding far more that what there is, we really need that golden age of capitalism back when the top tax rate was 90%.

Oh and you can't escape the clutches of the international banking cartel. (BTW they were House Harkonnen in the movie Dune).

Gotta go, watching a movie obtained freely courtesy of the public library

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
637 - 01-31-2015, 15:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
coming from the most insecure and emasculated poster on this forum

very cutesy cogznitive dissonance.

and last i checked i'm not the one wanting to keep the corrupt governent in power at any cost. i'm not the one valuing sustained welfare states over sovereignty. not the one kissing the queen and their castles while crying about the wealth inequality.

not the one living in Berkeley while *****ing about homeless people....etc, etc

go back to sporting your ugly sweater parties, meep

if the two of us were "competing" we both already know who won.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-31-2015 at 16:06..
Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
638 - 01-31-2015, 16:01
Quote:
I hope you write a book Muktar and it sells a billion copies.
i will pry write that book on the bat**** 4th wave/tumblr/sjw side of the 'left' w/ dare @ some point if both of us get time

altho profit is never a motivation 2 a true marxist

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
639 - 01-31-2015, 16:03
in fact the book should be free

because any compensation would be evil and capitalistic u know

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
640 - 01-31-2015, 16:10
in ur own style i will point out the general acceptance of inherent hypocrisy that comes w/ marxism (3:25 in; the recent change in jewtube urls has ****ed w/ the time embedding)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egtvaWzIh7o

Page 32 of 46

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [lol] @ Neoliberal Europe

Social Website Bullshit