PU Reminder Sunday 1/18 10pm EST

da jackal is a legit pedophile

if you read the annihilation forums he actually talks about touching his kids penis and other weird shit like that

u need a new insult, pedophile is getting old and it's starting to seem like you're projecting

throw in a 'fag' here or there to even it all out or something

No, I don't have issues like some of the people here. I like to be normal.

My kid is a girl, and you're a sick fuck for saying stuff like that. The internet or something in your life has really had a strong effect on your mental well being. You should seek medical attention or help for these issues you have in life.

ya well it's well known that dare has a lot of psychological issues most likely from prolonged drug use

he actually was somewhat normal initially after waking up from coma but now that all he does is surround himself in tw forums he's relapsed back to piece of shit dare where all day long he makes angry posts about other ppl and writes shit about bombs and thinks the n word is the funniest thing. also if you write a word you are a pedophile.

idk if it's from growing up being a shitty person and getting fucked up in a bad drug deal exacerbated it or just doesn't take his meds or a combination of the two

Back