who had best disc of all time

AFireInAsa

Veteran X
? i want to know

might be better to put it into time periods.

pre 2000
2000-2005
2005-present

something like that what do you guys think. demos appreciated

Last edited:
Ares/copa prob

Anemix and flipper were always hard 2 dodge 4 me.

Ace was really good on the stand with it..so his timing was pretty sick.

If you can find Andrew's demo stats and sort by disc kills a map, ares has like 3 or 4 spots in top 10. Dude was going disc only on cluster maps and killing it.

Ares/copa prob

Anemix and flipper were always hard 2 dodge 4 me.

Ace was really good on the stand with it..so his timing was pretty sick.

If you can find Andrew's demo stats and sort by disc kills a map, ares has like 3 or 4 spots in top 10. Dude was going disc only on cluster maps and killing it.

respex

[POE]-Bourbon. If you were facing off on the ground before jetting, he'd still hit you directly. Splash damage is for chumps.

s3 farm was pretty solid as well. I think there's a demo of his on IR where he MA'd nearly every incoming side cap. Really impressive. This was obviously before the *all ping, all chain, all the time* strategy took hold.

it may b possible except i dogge many of his disc... so may b h had toggle for it i dunno tho.. may b jus a mega gaming computer with 110 inch projection

[POE]-Bourbon. If you were facing off on the ground before jetting, he'd still hit you directly. Splash damage is for chumps.

s3 farm was pretty solid as well. I think there's a demo of his on IR where he MA'd nearly every incoming side cap. Really impressive. This was obviously before the *all ping, all chain, all the time* strategy took hold.

I was gonna say farm. Good call.

Back