Muslims **** 1400 - 1600 White girls, social services quiet for fears of 'racism' by absent - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Muslims **** 1400 - 1600 White girls, social services quiet for fears of 'racism'
Page 1 of 3
absent
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 08-29-2014, 14:02
Didn't see Muktar saying anything about this so far. This story has been around for a little while now. As many as 1600 White girls were raped by I think pakis and other brown scum in an English town of some 250k. The social services were reluctant to take action when this pimping and grooming was discovered, which lead to possibly hundreds of more rapes. The social workers were frozen in fear of being called racists. Brown privilege is raping 11-year old White girls and getting away with it. And remember good white perverts, I'm the deviant for talking about this. I'm an uncontrollable hater.

Rotherham abuse report: protection is what matters, not blame | Paul Vallely | Comment is free | The Guardian

Quote:
The scale of the sexual exploitation revealed in the Jay inquiry is shocking, but let’s avoid racial stereotyping
Yes, we shall stick our heads in the sand while ******s and muslims **** our women. Sweden has a **** epidemic now because of all the mud hordes they let in through the floodgates. **** is to a pakistani as drinking a hot cup of cha is to a good old British lad - they'll never turn it down.

Racism fears stopped social workers saving children from sexual exploitation from Asian men in ONE TOWN | Mail Online

Quote:
One of the men branded his victim a ‘white *****’ when she resisted, while a second smirked: ‘I’ve used you and abused you.'
Police 'hid' abuse of 60 girls by Asian takeaway workers linked to Charlene Downes murder | Mail Online

Sponsored Links
Thingfish
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 08-29-2014, 14:36
first

now go away

Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 08-29-2014, 14:48
econd

Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 08-29-2014, 15:03
this is wut u get for hanging around muslim kids u stupid *****es

bam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
5 - 08-29-2014, 15:05
If it's brown flush it down

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
6 - 08-29-2014, 15:12
It's their own fault for not wearing burkas and tempting them with their sex magic.

Groove
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 08-29-2014, 15:22
absent why dont you go and stand on a street corner and preach this stuff in real life?

oh right cause you're a ***** hiding behind a computer screen

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 08-29-2014, 15:22
All of those girls need to be punished under Sharia Law

Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 08-29-2014, 15:34
i still have a little 10 page book somewhere that someone lent me when i was 14 that set out to explain to kids why the UNiversal declaration of human rights didn't apply to muslim women because god said that it was the job of the husband to keep the wife from sinning

havent seen it in years but i swear i remember there being a picture of jibreel (gabriel) standin there watching with a stern face while a ho gets beat up by her man

these kids all turned out fine

Veniggs
VeteranX
Old
10 - 08-29-2014, 16:43
the not saying this stuff irl should stop

for instance i dont tell ppl i work with to **** off when im thinking it, certain quality of life and responsibilities etc

do you tough guy groove

Groove
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 08-29-2014, 16:47
i act the same way on tw as i do everywhere else

Veniggs
VeteranX
Old
12 - 08-29-2014, 16:49
is that important to you

Apathy
Veteran++
Old
13 - 08-29-2014, 16:49
i openly hate on israel

but ya i say a lot of **** i wouldnt say on here to someone irl that i knew as well as the average tw member (not at all) .

thats kind of the point of being able to say WHATEVER you want. some things, you just dont say to people you do not know well.

veniggs got a point.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
14 - 08-29-2014, 16:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
absent why dont you go and stand on a street corner and preach this stuff in real life?

oh right cause you're a ***** hiding behind a computer screen
This.

ZooL
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 08-29-2014, 16:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbM6Pp_Qla4

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
16 - 08-29-2014, 16:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
i openly hate on israel

but ya i say a lot of **** i wouldnt say on here to someone irl that i knew as well as the average tw member (not at all) .

thats kind of the point of being able to say WHATEVER you want. some things, you just dont say to people you do not know well.

veniggs got a point.
To a point yes. absent does nothing else on here except spout his vitriol, there's nothing he EVER posts that he would say to someone IRL, assuming he occasionally comes into contact with other people. He's a 100% stereotypical spineless basement dwelling keyboard warrior and his schtick is really ****ing old and tired.

Veniggs
VeteranX
Old
17 - 08-29-2014, 16:58
mitch why are you deflecting

Groove
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 08-29-2014, 16:58
i guess personally i've met up with enough tw'ers IRL that if i said crazy **** i'd probably get called out irl quick

the internet ain't as anonymous as we treat it

ZooL
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 08-29-2014, 16:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrfqU7JLSk

mitch you are ****ed.

how about you understand facts. And what is TAKING PLACE. Its not propaganda if its TRUE.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
20 - 08-29-2014, 17:01
You probably think that pic in your sig is real too. Seriously, you're a ****ing window licker.

Page 1 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Muslims **** 1400 - 1600 White girls, social services quiet for fears of 'racism'

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
absent thread