In This Thread We Argue About Stupid **** by BeLiaL - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness
Reload this Page In This Thread We Argue About Stupid ****
BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 05-09-2014, 02:37 PM
here you go V now you can argue with everyone about everything you don't have any knowledge of without ****ting on the badmofo thread

Sponsored Links
hyung
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
2 - 05-09-2014, 02:40 PM
I AM RIPPED

Kismet
Veteran
Old
3 - 05-09-2014, 02:56 PM
belial thinks his centaur heritage has taught him social wisdom. did it tho? did it really

FOURSTAR
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 05-09-2014, 08:01 PM
im here to get death threats by some guy who probably sucks at bball

BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 05-10-2014, 01:27 AM
is there really a known upper limit to the rate of protein synthesis in a given amount of time?

ie, is it possible to add more than 20lbs of muscle in a year?

i say yes, it's possible to add more than 20lbs of muscle in a year... i will see what i can dig up in the way of studies on this topic, and hopefully the full articles will be available to pick apart what ****ty science they've been up to this point

kdt
VeteranX
Old
6 - 05-10-2014, 01:41 AM
how far apart should molly be spaced for optimal cutting

hyung
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
7 - 05-10-2014, 02:39 AM
molly cuts shuld be done in binges like 12 mollies in 3 day period ideally no meals

it get u nice and strung out like ethiopia lean

u got 2 force urself take molly off the ground etc if u can get molly laced with coke + meth it worth it

Rorschach
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
8 - 06-16-2014, 10:44 AM
BeLial - I don't know about that at all. Anecdotally I have read online that the 60g protein limit per meal is probably B.S. from no other than Jordan F., whom is actually a very good resource, thanks for introducing us to him with that video. I'm sure you already know that his twitter, blog, and moderation in the nutrition section of the Ss.com forum is excellent.

Anyway, the reason I am posting in this thread is because V posted a Blaha video about how rep range does not affect hypertrophy. I was looking at the SS forums and found this old gem from Rip that disagrees:

a few questions for Ripp

(pg 2)

Quote:
If you'll look carefully at the stuff I've written about this, I have never attempted to say that one form of hypertrophy exists in the complete absence of the other, but rather there is a continuum of effect from the type dominated by myofibrillar hypertrophy and high-force production to hypertrophy dominated by non-myofibrillar processes which are caused by stresses involving lower force production requirements that are sustained over a longer time frame, the metabolic consequences of which are different from those of a set that only takes a few seconds. Now, if there is no difference between the two types of adaptation, that must mean that there is no difference in the stresses, which there most certainly are. Or that the two different types of stress get responded to in the same way, which they won't. I really don't see how the two ends of a continuum can be the same, which is what I believe you are saying here.
Also, I started reading a physiology/anatomy textbook, know the basics of the 3 energy systems in the body (including ATP-CP, glycolysis, oxidative / kreb) and am getting better at seeing the big picture in a linear fashion vs the disjointed "factoid" style Internet research often leads to. (And, is most likely super annoying to have to reply to questions of this type.)

I know you dgaf but I just wanted to thank you for being an amazing signpost for picking up health & fitness knowledge that allows a regular person to give better advice than most certified physical trainers out there. Now this thread is going to get **** up by tribes players but anyway I just wanted address V's inherently flawed data and also say thanks. sperg out ty tribes players you I grateful very appreciable etc.

hyung
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
9 - 06-16-2014, 12:21 PM
lolk

DropSquad
VeteranX
Old
10 - 06-16-2014, 01:12 PM
this is still going on?

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > TW Fitness