Reload this Page Dear Climate Change Deniers
Page 6 of 159
BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 05-18-2014, 14:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
Peer reviewed papers hypothesizing global cooling in the near future can be counted on one hand.

Peer reviewed papers hypothesizing global warming are countless.

Hedge your bets appropriately.
This position. If you want to be a ****** and try to backpedal, feel free. But then let me invite you to stfu from here on out.

Sponsored Links
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
102 - 05-18-2014, 14:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxxGodSteve View Post
can you show us proof of your claim that people that dont show proof are full of ****
see phizzle's arguments stating the sun was responsible for it cooling...and for the warming going on... at the same time maintaining warming wasn't actually going on and all the folks here that sided with him.

While all through the thread being asked to post the link to the articles for most of the graphics he posted and yet not doing it.

Speaking for myself I'm more than willing to be proven wrong but a pretty picture isn't going to do it.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
103 - 05-18-2014, 14:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
Then you're a fool...oh wait...

NOAA: Winter 2013-2014 Among Coldest on Record in Midwest; Driest, Warmest in Southwest - weather.com
The overall winter in the US was normal. While it was cold in some parts of the country, the rest of the country had a relatively warm winter.

National Overview - January 2014 | State of the Climate | National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)

It's just another classic example of selective reading from the Warmists. January 2014, the month of the "Polar Vortex!" ranks 53rd coldest winter of the last 120 years. Brrrrr. That doesn't fit well though in the omg climate shift paradigm, so we'll start having the media name winter storms to make them scarier, using terms like polar vortex even though that is a routine weather occurrence, etc.

SexxxGodSteve
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 05-18-2014, 14:59
Quote:
Then you're a fool...oh wait...

NOAA: Winter 2013-2014 Among Coldest on Record in Midwest; Driest, Warmest in Southwest - weather.com
Jesus ****ign christ dude from your own link

Quote:
NOAA's National Climatic Data Center said that the period from December 2013 through February 2014 was the 34th coldest such period for the contiguous 48 states as a whole since modern records began in 1895.
Records kept for barely over 100 years isn't exactly a large sample size when you consider the billions of years the earth has been around.

not to mention last year wasn't even the coldest in those records. in fact, it's barely in the top 30%

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
105 - 05-18-2014, 15:01

SexxxGodSteve
VeteranXV
Old
106 - 05-18-2014, 15:02
Quote:
Speaking for myself I'm more than willing to be proven wrong but a pretty picture isn't going to do it.

take your own advice and read the article you posted instead of looking at the picture at the top of it.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
107 - 05-18-2014, 15:03
You said the US had a cold winter. The US had a normal winter. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that as a Warmist you're omitting the data that disproves your claim.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
108 - 05-18-2014, 15:04
Certainly wan't normal in the Midwest, which is my area.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
109 - 05-18-2014, 15:05

kwolf
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
110 - 05-18-2014, 15:05
"scientific consensus"

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
111 - 05-18-2014, 15:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
This position. If you want to be a ****** and try to backpedal, feel free. But then let me invite you to stfu from here on out.

Back peddling is for ppl who claim the consensus was for cooling in the 70s when only 10% of peer reviewed papers hypothesized a cooling trend. Thats called bull****.

Last edited by HumDumpin; 05-18-2014 at 15:08..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
112 - 05-18-2014, 15:09
Quote:
Certainly wan't normal in the Midwest, which is my area.
And that somehow makes your erroneous statement a correct one?

sven137
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 05-18-2014, 15:15
Didn't read through the whole thread, but those who think it's not natural and cyclical probably think Al did invent the internet.

Wildfires Release as Much CO2 as Cars | LiveScience

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
114 - 05-18-2014, 15:15
One of the Coldest Winters in 20 Years Shatters Snow Records

Lets see, New England, Midwest, Southwest and California

hmmm...

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 05-18-2014, 15:18
icfire is a LOL

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
116 - 05-18-2014, 15:19
US winter was 0.1F lower than 120 year average, AKA normal.

Again though, I'm not shocked that you're cherry picking data, selectively reading and ignoring the truth. Warmists are the real deniers.

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
117 - 05-18-2014, 15:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post

Back peddling is for ppl who claim the consensus was for cooling in the 70s when only 10% of peer reviewed papers hypothesized a cooling trend. Thats called bull****.
Still trying to be difficult, I see. I was referring to "hedge your bets accordingly". In other words, you impkied your position is in support of man-made global warming. So lets see your references.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
118 - 05-18-2014, 15:20
The answer is domed cities

Earth was never meant to be a factory world, the more you find out about outer space the more you realize zero g vacuum is the only way to make anything.

Zero G totally changes the nature of any cast material. Forming the material in the vacuum of space forms the material with zero porosity and internal defects.

Ball bearings have been found for years already in different parts of the world that were manufactured in space and are perfectly spherical, without voids, inclusions or impurities.

If you want to negate man's contribution to 'climate change' which we in North America contribute less than 10% of the total amount, do what Russia and China are doing, and begin investing in factories on the moon. You will then be manufacturing machines that have thousand year life spans and never wear out - and the planet will do what it was designed to do, grow vegetables fruits and trees and animal life.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
119 - 05-18-2014, 15:28
Good idea togowhack, keep that **** in the cities.

Guess it's a good thing I said worse and not colder then, eh fool.

What was the norm when I was a kid is not the "norm" now.

Last edited by ICMeltdown; 05-18-2014 at 15:30..
-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
120 - 05-18-2014, 15:28

dealy picture brought to you buy 'skepticalscience.com' [ 2014 SkS Weekly News Roundup #20 ; Scientist Tells Bill Moyers That Letting Climate Change Happen Is an 'Intergenerational Crime' | Alternet ]; a leading advocate for the junk science known as "global warming" errr.. "climate change"... wait... "climate disruption". Yeah that's it.

Seems legit.

==============

I would love to see the breakdown of the so-called "97%" scientific consensus that is used alot. Where dat at?

Page 6 of 159

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Dear Climate Change Deniers

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass mode , climate change deniers , want bigger gubmt sooooooo bad