You raff yuo roose v.3871

dKOrhl.png

There's nothing wrong with liking a kids show, especially if it's one you grew up with (although watching some Thunder Cats or TMNT now feels a bit dated... lol).

It's all the creepy "bronies" that take it into reality or turn it into some pedophilia/bestiality fantasy that creep me out. :worried:

Half of them have to be autistic or something. There's no way people can be THAT socially awkward and not have a mental deficiency of some sort. :psyduck:

Last edited:
yea i liked duck tales but im not buying huey, dewey, and louie stuffed animals to cornhole and trying to marry my scrooge pillow

holy shit I though validuz had me on ignore for the past 10 years
Well while you're a worthless poster, you haven't quite hit the level of Dweasel/DRagG0n=God+... yet.

p.s. My first reply was pointed at you btw in case you missed it.

It's all the creepy "bronies" that take it into reality or turn it into some pedophilia/bestiality fantasy that creep me out. :worried:

Half of them have to be autistic or something. There's no way people can be THAT socially awkward and not have a mental deficiency of some sort. :psyduck:
Correct, there is something wrong with them. It's called liberal parenting and/or lack of a father.

Its not my fault the only thing you can engineer is the perfect suicide concoction at the ampm soda fountain. Probably has something to do with your strong conservative parenting background

Seahawk fans play bronie cake with their rainy ass pussies acting like cats.

ai really wouldnt mind if the US Airforce lost a 20 megaton thermonuclear weapon right over the... wait for it... BIRD HOUSE!!

Back