[Official] Hearthstone

Loving the Shaman. Played Druid and Priest passed level 30, but Shaman is waaay more fun.

I'm finding myself getting a tad irritable with slow, indecisive players lately. I hate getting matched against opponents that drag ass on each turn.

Play a fucking card already! :baby:

Loving the Shaman. Played Druid and Priest passed level 30, but Shaman is waaay more fun.

I'm finding myself getting a tad irritable with slow, indecisive players lately. I hate getting matched against opponents that drag ass on each turn.

Play a fucking card already! :baby:

Turn time limits are pretty decent IMO. Right when I feel like it is taking a bit too long the timer starts counting down.

Scrolls was horrible, I believe it was 2-3 minutes per turn when I last played. Though there is a lot more to think about in that game with movement and placement...

I think hearthstone is like 1 minute per turn?

How do I get into this? I have my beta settings turned on in battlenet (only for about 2 weeks). Do I just have to wait or can a friend potentially invite me?

i just had a marathon arena match where the enemy warlock basically lifetapped himself to card death lol

lLsxI1m.jpg

man i suck at arena, i really have to learn how to draw

Me too. The only thing that's really fun about this game IMO is the arena so it sucks that you have to pay gold to enter it. I really wish they offered a version with no rewards. I don't give a shit about unlocking new cards if I could play arena all day.

Me too. The only thing that's really fun about this game IMO is the arena so it sucks that you have to pay gold to enter it. I really wish they offered a version with no rewards. I don't give a shit about unlocking new cards if I could play arena all day.

A 'Free' Arena doesn't work. It's a cool game mode to just play for fun, but the drafting of the deck doesn't work under a free access model.

Here's what happens:

1)players enter the arena over and over until they get the class of their choice

2)Players draft a deck that is 'OP as balls'

If conditions 1&2 are not met, the player will either retire the deck immediately, or concede at the beginning of each match until they have their 3 losses.

The 'free' Arena would become a shithole where players simply 'mine' out the strong decks - and once some players start doing it, everyone will have to 'mine' decks just to stand a chance.

Blizzard is a multi million dollar company. I'm sure they could do something to deter shitheads. They just don't want to. They want to make more millions of dollars by charging for the only fun part of the game.

Or, simply give more gold for winning in ranked so that I don't have to grind for an entire day for one arena entry.

A 'Free' Arena doesn't work. It's a cool game mode to just play for fun, but the drafting of the deck doesn't work under a free access model.

Here's what happens:

1)players enter the arena over and over until they get the class of their choice

2)Players draft a deck that is 'OP as balls'

If conditions 1&2 are not met, the player will either retire the deck immediately, or concede at the beginning of each match until they have their 3 losses.

The 'free' Arena would become a shithole where players simply 'mine' out the strong decks - and once some players start doing it, everyone will have to 'mine' decks just to stand a chance.

i see a solution of just removing the retire option

if theres no card / gold reward for a free arena, why waste your time losing 3 games to get an optimal deck

They priced it pretty well, I have no problem paying $2 once every two or three arena entries. Or even less if I were playing constructed, I just don't feel I have enough cards to enjoy that yet though.

How would you feel if it cost more like $40? Thats how mtg:eek:nline prices their draft :lol:

There's a big controversy that's surfacing about MTG -- apparently some chinese printers are ramping up to make some really convincing counterfeits of all the rare cards. The MTG physical card market is going to get fucked

Last edited:
I don't get how it's any more retarded that playing the same 5 constructed decks over and over again. There's so few cards in this game that everybody uses the same deck.

so i just rolled all the standard faggy mage cards in arena

fukin everyone up

cuz im a faggot noskill mage... *HOOYAHH*

Back