[science] Wanna know why its really cold?

if he's going to post nws sexually deviant images you should probably regulate his ass

We've already talked about this in the other thread scoob.

Late to the party again.

It is another fine example of desperation though, be sure to accuse me of melting down while you search for anything you think :)lol:) might be applicable.

Dance bitches dance.

I'll checking on your full scale group meltdown later.

Suck that shit down and pass it around. :rofl:

It saddens me that your son is so ashamed of his father :(

But someone raised me to stand up against those that would force their will upon others regardless of the consequences. And I am sorry to say, that in this case my teacher of life lessons, is the oppressor.

i am giving nighttrain the biggest head nod for his detective work

i love reading about a fathers failure

Says the guy who argues with himself over his own postings.

Oh you mean that once sentencce taken from a post.

You could do that trick on every person here and it still would fail to be funny in reality.

...but we've been over that and again it is all of you that fail.

I'm here, I'm laughing and goading you because you are such simpletons.

SmashingHeadOnKeyboard.gif

Yup, just letting folks know an impotent group of morans are pms-ing and they ought to be aware.

I mean you really are fucking laughable given you can't even chase off one old man and you prove you're idiots.

:lol:

you are the one who are reaching out for anything... meltdown going on a year plus now.

Yup, just letting folks know an impotent group of morans are pms-ing and they ought to be aware.

I mean you really are fucking laughable given you can't even chase off one old man and you prove you're idiots.

:lol:

you are the one who are reaching out for anything... meltdown going on a year plus now.

to me it seems more akin to "wahhhh these guys are being mean... give me moral support before I eat a fucking bullet"

Back