[Official] Hearthstone

sacrificial pact should be a sacrifice aka "your demon"

if bliz intended cards to directly counter specific classes theyd make more of them. look at all hunter beast cards... theyre all "your" beasts.

still funny u can do this... maybe ill roll that shit card in my deck for mirror matches since there are so many locks (or vs priests using my cards)

So I take it you're some retard that never opted in? Because there's no reason you shouldn't be able to play it now.

The reason I cannot play is because it is in closed beta, which means that a key is required.

If you have been signed up for beta for weeks and weeks, and you do not receive a key, you cannot play.

Perhaps you're just being a giant cocksucking asshole?

The reason I cannot play is because it is in closed beta, which means that a key is required.

If you have been signed up for beta for weeks and weeks, and you do not receive a key, you cannot play.

Perhaps you're just being a giant cocksucking asshole?

Blizzard has sent out keys to everyone who has registered interest in participating in the hearthstone beta.

maybe you are the giant assholesucking cock.

Blizzard has sent out keys to everyone who has registered interest in participating in the hearthstone beta.

maybe you are the giant assholesucking cock.

Jee homey, saying it must make it true.

Lemme check my e-mail box again for the 500th time... yup... there's nothing...

You wanna lick my clitoris faggot?

What, you think I log on to an internet forum to lie about not having a key for fucking sympathy? Wtf is wrong with you?

Jee homey, saying it must make it true.

Lemme check my e-mail box again for the 500th time... yup... there's nothing...

You wanna lick my clitoris faggot?

What, you think I log on to an internet forum to lie about not having a key for fucking sympathy? Wtf is wrong with you?

Hearthstone open beta pushed to 2014, closed beta opt-in still possible | Joystiq

Anyone that signed up before December 16 for the closed beta but did not receive an invite should also check their spam folders, because Blizzard has sent invites to everyone that signed up before that date.

no, you're here so we can ridicule you. you just didn't sign up, plain and simple. kinda hard to receive a key like that.

72rIsBo.png

Now you can see that ur just a dick, and nothing more...

Holy fuck PK is an ignorant, arrogant faggot.

Of course I'm arrogant, and ignorant about many things, but I sure as hell am not a faggot.

What's your fucking problem DrJonez?

Care to enlighten me? Or are you just jumping on the 3 man asshole hate train of shitty people with Deliverance and Rurouni?

MTG did it 5000x better.

I don't get how this game is even considered. It's the dumbed down, even gayer played version of a overly geeky way better game.

Then again, people loved t2, T:V, and Assend, and UT2K*, and ect ect..

Oh, appealing to the dumbfuck masses. I get it. My bad.

mtg is garbage... i also played it for several years. it made me a clepto as a kid lol

Last edited:
Back